Zhukdra'shar Mrekrerhas - Reporting In - March 29, 2022

Started by Danjar-Torra Addams, March 29, 2022, 08:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danjar-Torra Addams

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Zhukdra'shar Mrekrerhas !

Please fill out your application below using the format below.

[b]Character Details[/b]

[u]Character Name[/u]:
[u]Character Age[/u]:
[u]Character DOB[/u]:
[u]Character Image[/u]:
[u]Character Species[/u]:
[u]Gender[/u]:
[u]Character Family[/u]:
[u]Character Bio[/u]:

[b]Your Details[/b]

[u]Previous Role-Playing Experience[/u]:
[u]Department Preference[/u]:
[u]Secondary Department Preference[/u]:
[u]Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian[/u]:

[u]Sample post[/u]:

[u]Additional information[/u]:

[u]How did you find Shadow Fleet?[/u]
Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Zhukdrashar Mrekrerhas

Character Details

Character Name: Zhukdra'shar Mrekrerhas
Character Age: 24 years old
Character DOB: 53662.23
Character Image: https://i.imgur.com/dJY1V8d.png
Character Species: Caitian
Character Family:
Timurdra'shar Mrekrerhas (Father, if alive, age 64, Fate unknown) - Colony Administrator, fate unknown after a pirate attack. Known for his eccentricity and tactical, logical mind.
Drikete Mrekrerhas (Mother, if alive, age 60, Fate unknown) - Secondary Colony Administrator, fate unknown after a pirate attack. With a sardonic personality, and sharp wits for management and business.

Character Bio: Born the sole child of a pair of colony administrators, Zhukdra'shar Mrekrerhas' childhood was robbed due to the attack of a pirate ship belonging to the Orion Syndicate. The colony attempted to mount a good defense, but it was for naught. At a few years old, he and his parents were captured and sold into slavery. He never saw them again.

Zhukdra'shar went through several changes of hands, growing to resent his captors. However, a few things managed to keep him at bay from falling into complete despair: the desire to be free and travel through the stars that twinkled above, and his passion for acting and singing, as he was instructed on how to do so by one of his owners, in order to provide entertainment.

Later in his life, he was fortuitously rescued from his captivity by the Starfleet, an event that made him feel indebted in a way to them. This, plus an inclination of wanting to aid others in order to spare them from the same destiny that he had gone through, made him enroll in the Academy as an officer.

Zhukdra'shar is a rather athletic individual, strong from years of exercise and labor. He has too sought to become an expert marksman, and a competent hand-to-hand combatant, in order to be able to defend himself and others. He thoroughly enjoys acting, theatre, singing and has recently taken up painting.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I have been roleplaying thus far for about 12 to 14 years. I began doing small roleplays in DeviantArt until I found an RPG forum of Fallout in 2014, and have been moderately active since 8 years ago when I joined. I am currently a Moderator for the site and an Administrator on their Discord. Likewise, I am currently an Administrator on a Living World for the Pathfinder Roleplaying System and I am in a couple of active campaigns set on D&D 5e and Starfinder, respectively, with several others in my repertoire.

Department Preference: Security
Secondary Department Preference: Flight Control Officer
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Comissioned Officer

Sample post: As the Caitian's body re-materialized after being beamed down onto the planet, he could feel his fur and uniform getting wet under the storm that the surface of Kaxia II experienced bi-weekly. His digitigrade feet found it difficult to stand upon the muddy ground at first. To his perception, it seemed to shift constantly under the rivulets of water that came from the rolling lilac clouds above. Using his tail to find balance, his eyes adjusted to the low light as they attempted to locate the interloper that had beamed down a few seconds ago.

Quickly, he reached onto his carry bag to procure a set of binoculars, as his eyes had definitely failed him under the inclement weather. That was when he saw them. The faint outline of a cloaking field, only observable due to the rain's effect on it. By his calculations, he was some 300 feet away from him. It would be a bit of a tricky shot.

Safekeeping his binoculars, he reached for his Type-3 phaser and took aim at the escapee, making sure to shift it to a 'stun' setting. He kneeled, and then fired, a bright yellow ray illuminating the air. Then again. And again. It took him a couple of more shots to finally be able to hit, sending the thief onto the ground with a visible splash.

He quickly secured the weapon to his back through the use of a strap, and sprinted towards the stunned individual. The cloaking device had now faded, and the visible figure of the Megazoid, lying face-first, half-buried in the mud, was visible. However, as Zhukdra'shar attempted to turn him over, he began to notice as the humanoid shifted seamlessly, acquiring a more androgynous appearance, alongside bright yellow eyes, and feather-like hair upon their scalp

"What the..."

Additional information: None

How did you find Shadow Fleet? I searched for "Star Trek Roleplay Forum" on Internet, and I believe this forum was the second result I came across.

Zhuk's Biography and Career Service: Caitian (Male). 5'3'' ft (160 cm). Main Character.
NPCs: Crewman Zala Ferengi (Female)

Ian Galloway

Hello and Welcome to Shadowfleet.

Excellent application. I have activated your account, which will allow you to post in the Mess Hall and Holodeck areas of the SIMM you select. As you may know, there are three SIMMs running, two starship based and one on a space station. Any of them can use a security officer, so do you have a preference?

You will have to complete your Academy Training Course before you can post in mission. Your Instructor will contact you shortly with the link to your course.

Thank you again for your interest in Shadowfleet, please enjoy your time with us!

Zhukdrashar Mrekrerhas

Yahoo! Thank you, I am quite excited to be a part of Shadowfleet and the wonderful people behind it C: I appreciate your kind words, and your explanation of what is to do next.

I do not really have much of a preference c,: Would it be okay if I left the assignment up to you?

Zhuk's Biography and Career Service: Caitian (Male). 5'3'' ft (160 cm). Main Character.

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Zhukdrashar Mrekrerhas on April 01, 2022, 05:47:20 PM

Yahoo! Thank you, I am quite excited to be a part of Shadowfleet and the wonderful people behind it C: I appreciate your kind words, and your explanation of what is to do next.

I do not really have much of a preference c,: Would it be okay if I left the assignment up to you?

Certainly, it just so happens that Challenger is in need of security personnel, so consider yourself a member of the finest ship in Starfleet.

Zhukdrashar Mrekrerhas

Certainly, it just so happens that Challenger is in need of security personnel, so consider yourself a member of the finest ship in Starfleet.

It will be a pleasure to serve aboard, Captain!

Nira Said

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.