Lloyd Sears Reporting in (15th February, 2013)

Started by lloydSears, February 15, 2013, 04:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloydSears

Character Details

Character Name: Lloyd Sears
Character Age: 20 years old
Character DOB:September 28,  2370, Time: 16:01:05
Character Imagehttp://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Shuttlebay_2_crewmember.jpg
Character Species: Human
Character Familyl: Mother- Carol
Character Bio:

Lloyd Was born and Raised in Boston, MA. His mom was a doctor, and his dad was a chef until he died from a heart condition that went untreated. When Lloyd was left to help his mother, he displayed a talent for fixing items around the house. When he wasn't repairing a broken replicator, he would practice playing guitar. While he could play some pieces well after a lot of practice. It was apparent that he would never be a real musician. When he was eighteen he signed up with a Freighter . On his first visit back home after a short but uneventful stint on the freighter. His mom encouraged him to join star fleet , so he could realize his potential.

Previous Role-Playing Experience: just began playing on the web site www.star-fleet.com about a week ago
Department Preference:Engineering
Secondary Department Preference:Operations

Sample post:Lloyd stepped out of the turbo lift into main engineering. His right hand began to cramp up from  clutching the PADD containing his new orders. He walked up to the nearest crew member. "Excuse me, but i am looking for the Chief Engineer. I am supposed to report for duty". The crew member didn't even look up, but pointed to a woman reading a diagnostic panel. Lloyd walked up to her. He snapped to attention and in a louder than usual voice announced his presence."Ensign Lloyd sears reporting for duty".

Additional information:

kawolsky

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Lloyd!

I enjoyed reading over your application and would be delighted to accept you into the fleet as a Engineering Crewman on the USS Gibson.

As explained in the guidance notes, all new applicants to Shadow Fleet join as enlisted crewmen to gain the necessary skills, experience and knowledge of how we operate. You will begin at the rate of Crewman Recruit and, after one week of active posting, will be promoted to Crewman Apprentice and awarded your own signature ID card like mine below. You will also have the opportunity to select an enlisted trade in which to specialize.

Once you attain the enlisted rate of Petty Officer Third Class, you may then apply for the Officer Training Course at Shadow Fleet Academy (during one of our Commissioned Officer Recruiting Periods (CORPs)) or simply continue down the enlisted route with the chance to earn highly prized Senior Enlisted Command positions. We have implemented this structure to maintain a good ratio of officers to enlisted crewmen but also to allow all Academy courses to run concurrently, as opposed to sporadically.

You may find out more information on the promotion structure or indeed any other aspect of our fleet by reading through the Help Files.

Unless you have any questions or queries about joining our community, please report in to Commander Riley T. Munro (via private message) and they will happily introduce you to the rest of the crew.

Once again, welcome to Shadow Fleet! I am sure you'll enjoy your time with us.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.