J.B. Dersch - Reporting In - 20 March 2023

Started by Rayek trLhoell, March 20, 2023, 03:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayek trLhoell

Mr. Dersch,

Please post your application form by selecting, copying and pasting the following code into your newly created application topic.

As discussed, the CLO will look at your application and make a decision on your request.  Please take into consideration that this site prefers players to earn their rank and position rather than it just being written up as part of a character background.

[b]Character Details[/b]

[u]Character Name[/u]:
[u]Character Age[/u]:
[u]Character DOB[/u]:
[u]Character Image[/u]:
[u]Character Species[/u]:
[u]Gender[/u]:
[u]Character Family[/u]:
[u]Character Bio[/u]:

[b]Your Details[/b]

[u]Previous Role-Playing Experience[/u]:
[u]Department Preference[/u]:
[u]Secondary Department Preference[/u]:
[u]Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian[/u]:

[u]Sample post[/u]:

[u]Additional information[/u]:

[u]How did you find Shadow Fleet?[/u]

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Emperor J.B Dersch

Character Details 6'3 Bright Blue eyes, Brown  turning Gray Hair

Character Name:J.B Dersch
Character Age: 23
Character DOB:born in 2387 but Orgins are unknown
Character Image: https://scifiavatars.com/viewer/big_viewer.php?img_dir=avatars&image=659_ford-harrison-150.png

Character Species:Human
Character Family: Married To A Human Female named Olivia has a One year Daughter Named Katie
Character Bio: Born Sometime in 2377 to Two human Parents but they left him when he was 4 and ever since he's been on his own in the Foster Care System He had went through tons of Foster fmailys but none of them wanted a Kid who was all about leaving home and go to the stars(He had a love for space since he was Young) He went to High School and Graduated from there went  to California and that is where he finally made his choice to join Star Fleet. He got married two months later to a Human Female Named Olivia whos from California. He loved Indiana but moved to their Current Address in San Fransico. From there he watched the Star Fleet Shuttles Leave and go up to space and that's when he made his final choice to join Star Fleet. Ever Since he Turned 15 he made a Promise that he would Join Star Fleet and Help the Galaxy and Make his Former Parents Proud but then he met Olivia and he decided to wait for Olivia to have the Baby and from there she pushed him to apply so here they are now. And 2 years before Joining star fleet he was a Cargo Ship Captain who ran cargo around the system. It was a Rent_a Ship for any defense of a Non-weapon planet. Once Katie Turned one he went to Star fleet Academy and Joined and Blew through the courses with what would be a version of Kirk but not so. With him Graduated from the Acdmdey he is not waiting for his first Assignments

Your Details
Will Follow Orders(Might Question some if they sound wrong), be Kind, Caring, and Will not hesitate to use a Phaser. He was a Former Officer of the San Fransico Police Department so he's good with weapons
Previous Role-Playing Experience: With other People in my state
Department Preference:Command and Security Division
Secondary Department Preference: Engerinering
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned?

Sample post:
*He walks onto the Bridge and a Lt. Running the 2nd Science Station Announced his Presence on the Bridge*
Lt.-Admiral On Deck!
*They all Stand Attention to him*
Admiral-As You were, Status reports please
Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Looking for an RP environment to help build my screenwriting capability

Rayek trLhoell

Good morning Jayden,

Looking over your character application, I see a number of gaps.   The character feels unfinished. His backstory is rather flimsy.  (I doubt any Federation citizen would allow a 4 yr- old to be on their own).

Please don't rush this part.  Character creation should be able to answer questions about their personality and past.   If his parent truly died and he was on his own at the age of 4 expand on that...  how did he manage to evade being put into a foster home?  How did he get an education?   What sort of person did having to rely solely on himself make him?  Does he have a criminal record?   Build your character with details... don't leave him faceless..

Lastly, I would point out that the current timeline is 2401 so a birthdate of 2387 would only make him (at maximum) 14 not 23.  I believe the year you are wanting is 2377.

Please go over your application, be sure it's what you want in a character.

Afterwards, one of our instructors will greet you here and start you on your Academy Training Course, which needs to be passed before you are assigned a simm to join.

Welcome to Shadowfleet.

Sinthija
(player of Rayek/ShranLahr/Torra) 

Rayek trLhoell

Thank you for your edit.  I've contacted the Security Instructor to inform them of you as their new student, they will be with you when they are online next. 

Emperor J.B Dersch

When will that be? Like I get off in 3 Hours

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Emperor J.B Dersch on March 21, 2023, 12:46:43 PM

When will that be? Like I get off in 3 Hours

Unfortunately, I don't know.  They have a work and personal life outside of the game which takes priority.  I'll have them message you via DM to announce when it is up.  It may only be later tonight.

Emperor J.B Dersch

Nira Said

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.