News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Request Thread for new ID Cards

Started by Kirok, January 02, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skargarr

Requesting a ID.  Send you the photo.  Thank you.

Serena King

Quote from: Skargarr on July 19, 2021, 02:27:59 AM

Requesting a ID.  Send you the photo.  Thank you.

Here you are [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ncoz5T6.jpg[/img]

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Rojol

Quote from: Serena King on June 13, 2021, 05:56:50 AM

Mini status update:

Completed:

• Serena King, completed by and to self (changed to new style sig, rank to Lieutenant JG)
  • Hanir Seph, completed by and to self (changed insignia to PO3, rank to Petty Officer)
  • Lagar, completed by self and conveyed to player (rank changed to Lieutenant JG, text and text colour updated to current standard)
  • Nira Said, completed by self and conveyed to player (fixed typo in position, used player supplied avatar)
  • Gideon Drake, completed by self and conveyed to player (updated to Lieutenant JG, used player supplied avatar)
Outstanding/pending:
  • Rojol Takima
  • Everett Wynters
Please place picture for Rojol please

[Img width=250]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/818029691033616414/842259002158088212/IMG_0936.jpg[/img***]

Rojol

Thanks. I might go back and forth when my taste changes. LOL. Thank you once again.

Vince Stryfe

Hello, I am her to cordially request an ID for my character. I would be more than ok with using the pic from my app. Thank you very much.

T’prith

Ensign T'prith
Vulcan
Operations Officer
Katra Station

Susan Markington

Can I get a ship change on my card to Katra Station

Please & thanks!

Torrian Sh'riall

I would like to reques an id card for doctor  ensign torrian https://scifiavatars.com/avatars/21148_dormer-natalie.png

T'Lara

Hi there, I know you just made me a new ID card, but T'Lara was promoted to full commander. XD Work your magic.

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Chigorra

I wanted to use this thread to confirm the creation of a great little picture for Katra NPC 'Gop Gop'. The image was created by T'Vas/Serena, who I thank profusely for their work. Picture below!

Chigorra's Biography
Chigorra is currently in Reserved status.
I also play Lagar

Luby Wentock

Hi there,

Can my favourite siggy maker do me an updated card for Luby...

Details and pic all correct bar I'm now I'm Ensign (Dr.) Luby Wentock!!!

Thanks in advance x

Luby Wentock

Quote from: T'Vas on August 03, 2021, 07:04:33 AM

It doesn't feel right to be taking work away from the best in the business...!  :-[

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CDepGAo.jpg[/img]

Thought it might get done quicker while I play catch up!  Thanks, it's perfect! **mwah**

Kirok

Hi peeps

This is a request on behalf of Admiral Julia Rellek

Can you please update her id card to say

Admiral Julia Rellek
Special Operations - Starfleet Command

Here is the current badge to work from

Admiral Julia Rellek

Please PM the new image to me and Julia Rellek

Thanks!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Balan

Nine

Thank you T'Vas/Serena! I hadn't made my request yet, as I had my own ideal image in mind to go on the card. I used your image and dropped in the image I was after. That final version is here below:

Nine's Biography.
I also play Lagar.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.