Attention New Players - Please Reply to This Post to Start your Application

Started by Kirok, March 19, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Edwards

John Edwards requesting permission to submit application, sir.

FacetiousPuck

Wishing for an application to be started for Evendi.  New player.

Roman Mars

TPhal1968

New character wishing to join

Can sim in either engineering or science

Looking forward to posting her

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Sydney Reid

Sydney Reid ready to post application

(Hope I'm doing this right)

Ian Galloway

Yes, you have done it correctly!

Renley Banwell

Poisons and medicine are oftentimes the same substance given with different intents. -Peter Mere Latham

cc2224

Cole Shepard

Vance Corwin

Romulan Male

Orum N'Jeer

Hello, returning player with a new character requesting permission to start the voyage of Romulan Exchange Officer Orum N'Jeer. Also need access to my Profile so I can remove this sig card. Thanks!

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Orum N'Jeer on August 11, 2023, 01:04:00 PM

Hello, returning player with a new character requesting permission to start the voyage of Romulan Exchange Officer Orum N'Jeer. Also need access to my Profile so I can remove this sig card. Thanks!

Reactivated! You should be able to modify your profile now.

Abas Th'vyrrol

Greetings, Programs!

Abas Th'vyrrol reporting. Written by the idiot formerly known as Dylan Torngate, Klabax Cottle, Hust Kinun... and a smattering of other chaotic names. Let chaos reign!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.