Pizza Poll!

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, March 07, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Alex Campbell

Malcolm Adeyemi

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Alex Campbell on March 13, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Mace Windu, Obi-wan, and the entire galactic senate couldn't sense a Sith Lord standing next to them for the first three episodes. I have no doubt their senses of taste are equally useless, and therefore their opinions are worthless.

In addition, Iceland's national dish is quite literally rotten fermented shark. I wouldn't put much faith in their judgement of pineapple pizza either.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

T'Ra Jones

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Michael Deus

I'm sorry, I know this is an old topic, but stating that Pineapple shouldn't be on pizza is just wrong. I respect Gordon Ramsay, but on this instance, I do not agree with him.

"Great men are forged in fire. It's the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Angelus Mikaelson on July 29, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

I'm sorry, I know this is an old topic, but stating that Pineapple shouldn't be on pizza is just wrong. I respect Gordon Ramsay, but on this instance, I do not agree with him.

...promote this man!

Michael Deus

"Great men are forged in fire. It's the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."

Dylan Torngate

*Preps airlocking procedures and Halo Rings...*

The infection must be sterilized.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

T'Ra Jones

No joke. I literally gasped in pain to see that we're losing the vote by one ballot right now. XD And then had to explain to other people in the room with me why.

Yeah, this might be an old topic, but it's more than worthwhile to dredge it up every now and then. Like the Kirok pie joke. :P

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kinley Garrison

Indeed. I'm still neutral here.

And Kirok does like pie.

Dylan Torngate

As long as it's not pineapple pie.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kinley Garrison

Pineapple pie. Fascinating.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.