News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Pizza Poll!

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, March 07, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Deus

"Great men are forged in fire. It's the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

James H. Hawk

Quote from: T'Ra Jones on July 31, 2017, 02:56:50 AM

No joke. I literally gasped in pain to see that we're losing the vote by one ballot right now. XD And then had to explain to other people in the room with me why.

Yeah, this might be an old topic, but it's more than worthwhile to dredge it up every now and then. Like the Kirok pie joke. :P

Don't think of it as you are losing, think of it as we are enlightening you too the wonders of pinaple pizza.

Dylan Torngate

Quote from: James H. Hawk on August 01, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

Don't think of it as you are losing, think of it as we are enlightening you too the wonders of pinaple pizza.

You can't even spell the vile substance correctly! It addles your mind!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Constance Lafayette

Dark times are upon us friends.
The vote has swung in the favor of the dark ones...

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Michael Deus

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on August 01, 2017, 06:46:28 PM

You can't even spell the vile substance correctly! It addles your mind!

If that's the case, I'll happily let it continue to addle my mind...
...because it continues to be delicious.

"Great men are forged in fire. It's the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: James H. Hawk on August 01, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

I think you're trying to make me sick. Pineapple aside, my stomach's not terribly fond of ham.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Malcolm Adeyemi

Michael Deus

T'Ra Jones

As awesome as that dude is, I simply cannot stand behind him on this particular issue. XD

-Evan Buehler

Malcolm Adeyemi

Rhymus Cleroux

Malcolm Adeyemi

Rhymus Cleroux

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Rhymus Cleroux on August 17, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

THANK YOU!. I have been trying to hammer this into his head for quite a while. Despite the lack of hair, he still has a rather thick skull. :P

-Evan Buehler

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.