News:

MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!

Main Menu

Stellar (open to all)

Started by myne, May 23, 2023, 06:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lina Knight

Lina smiles softly as her tail swishes "all there is to do is make sure we do our jobs and goals as best as we can, the only one we can truly disappoint is ourselves."

Female half-Caitian

AmatsaKitsune

Rin would give them all a solid nod as she would listen thoughts going back to her mother and some of the things she'd say to her while she kept failing and failing at the academy. She would have things on herself. "Honestly it's a pleasure to meet you all and well I think we all will have to do our best job and our work... Even if it's the simplist bartender to the smartest scientist"

myne

[ Ensign Myne | Mess Hall | USS Challenger ]

Myne smiled and wanted to hug everyone but that would not be a instance of proper protocol. Instead she looked around and made small talk. "So what is everyone having? I love to learn about new foods.. I don't eat them but I like to learn. I used to be a chef for one of my Masters."

Female Only

Lina Knight

Lina smiles at the 'young' girl "well, just a few Japanese delicacies I miss from home, they're not too bad for replications." her tail swished back and forth casually as she ate

Female half-Caitian

myne

Ensign Myne offered up the plate she was eating, it was unpleasent to view and smell wise and it likely tasted bad too. "This is my meal. I eat it several times a day. But I love hearing all of your meals. It helps me to learn more about my fellow crewmembers. Thank You everyone. Your all so nice."

Female Only

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.