News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Ask the Gymbro (open to all)

Started by Stryker, February 09, 2024, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stryker

You got a question?

About life?
How to fix a broken Interoceter?

Need advice?
About your parents?
How to squeeze a few more HP out of your Sky-Skipper?

Workout routine needs a bump?

Need some kind words, or a kick in the ass?

Ask a Gymbro! Sven Aune can answer any and all of your questions. But be warned, he ain't no therapist so, user discretion is advised!

Meet him in person, or chat with him via subspace relay.

((Please keep in mind, that this is all IC and does not translate to OOC! Thanks!))

Human male | Combat Engineer | 6'3" | 353 lbs | Profile | Character images

Kyan Mackenzie

Message sent via Subspace relay
From CDR Kyan Mackenzie, USS Challenger

Hey Gargantus! I know this is you. I seen you wrestling in the Galactic Championship Wrestling Federation. A couple years ago I bet ten strips of latinum that you was gonna beat that Nausicaan, Lorigon the Destroyer. And you lost! I got an action figure of you an everything. I didn't get one of the Nausicaan. Grasshopper-faced idjit that he is!

Anyways, What's the deal? Yer huge mate! You got arms bigger than my whole body. Yer finishing move is awesome. It's shite that you lost the belt ta that jobby wanker. Then I heard that ya quit wrestling an went off ta find yerself or sommat. Anyways... I guess this is what yer doing the now? Givin out advice on subspace like a washed up jabroni? C'mon. Get yer arse back in the ring and get the belt back! I'll take leave from Starfleet an come be yer manager. I know you can do it!

[long pause]

Also... me mates said ye was born without a neck. Is that true? I said it's bollocks. I figure ye just had it shortened so them other wrestlers couldn't do the Vulcan sleeper hold on ya.

Anyways, write me back! An think about what I said. Ye could win back the belt now. That Nausicaan went to prison an Imake Om-Elet got the belt. He's a pencil necked Aurelian... you could take him easy!

Ok... bye.

-Kyan

End Transmission

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.