Whiplash(Luke/Zuriel)

Started by Zuriel Soreka, May 08, 2016, 08:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuriel Soreka

Zuriel had cordoned of a good hour or two of holodeck time to  for one knock the dust off of his skills, and to have some good practice with his old friend Luke, who had also found his way aboard the Phoenix.. It had a good amount of years since Zuriel had seen any of his crew, after the destruction of the Gibson, they all went there own ways, Zuriel took the brunt of that incident, mainly in reduction of rank, but he saved his crew and that was all he cared about.

Zuriel sat on the ground going through all of his stretches as he waited for his friend to meet him, he was not entirely sure Luke had even got the message.

Malcolm Adeyemi

"Well, well." Stafford's voice rang off of the bulkheads mockingly. "The pretty boy wants to mix it up with the wily old medic, is that the way of it?"

Before his former captain had the time to turn Stafford swung an elbow at the base of the El Aurian's skull, trying to bodily tackle the other man into the far bulkhead. He wasn't prepared for the ferocity of Zuriel's resistance.

Zuriel Soreka

Zuriel didnt even have time to answer, taking the elbow to the back of the skull the bent over, but at the same time he stepped his left leg inside Luke's right and aimed an elbow of his own toward the officers face."Something like that."Zuriel grunted.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Zuriel's elbow cracked into Stafford's cheekbone and sent him reeling. He regained his footing and adopted a fighting stance, trying to shake off the muzzy feeling in his head.

"Should have known that I couldn't get the drop on you." Stafford's body was full of motion, his footwork precise, but his eyes never left his opponent's. "You always were a suspicious old bastard."

Zuriel Soreka

"Suspicious...yes." Zuriel said as he fell into his fighting stance of his own. "But I'm not even  400 yet, I'm still a teenager, you however walk like your over the hill and through the woods, I heard your steps, if your here to spar remember what I taught you, this is not a dance." Zuriel Lunged forward send in a round house kick to the side of Luke's head, just before it connected he bent his knee using the force of it to spin his body to reveal a hook kick in its stead aimed directly at Luke's chest.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Stafford mostly succeeded in dodging the other man's kick. He twisted his body and felt the ankle drag down his chest instead of hitting him directly. It was still enough to throw him off balance, though, and the medic stumbled back.

"Guess I've lost a step or two," He admitted when he was out of arm's reach. He had also lost a lot of muscle over the years and his body no longer responded the way it formerly had in a fight. But he had gained a lifetime of knowledge and experience. He wanted to make Zuriel realize that.

Stafford knew Zuriel liked his kicks. Frakking guy kicks more than an excited donkey. He wondered if the other man's focus on his footwork left his stand up game lacking. Let's find out.

He feinted with his left hand and struck out with his right, a straight shot right at Zuriel's face, a difficult punch to block or dodge.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.