Katra Crew Choice Award 2021

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, February 06, 2022, 02:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

My fellow Katraneeritians, it's time to vote for the Crew Choice award winner for 2021. Below you shall find the choices. Everyone gets 1 vote. I have only included current characters, since those who left are gone form the site. If you want to vote for someone who isn't listed, I've included an "Other" option. If you choose that, just send Hrafn and myself a PM letting us know your choice. The results will be hidden until the awards are given out. Happy Voting!

Xasik

Orum N'Jeer

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Sirol

Voted too.
This time and looking back on the last few months might have been my hardest time to decide, since there was so much good writing, support from Katraneers for Katraneers and overall amazing-ness. ^^

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.