News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

LOA for T'Lara and Lisa Belmont

Started by T'Lara, March 06, 2021, 09:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Lara

Character(s) affected: T'Lara and Lisa Belmont
Assigned ship(s): Disco and Challenger
Period of time absent: 2-3 months
Date of last period of activity: 2/25/2021
Date returning: sporadic posting until May 1st

Any relevant comments: School has been tough and I could not commit fully to the current missions. Things have calmed down a bit so my hope is that as the current missions end and new ones begin I will be able to post 2-3 times per week at least with each character. That's all I can manage at the moment. I will not abandon XO administrative duties during this time, but just know that I tend to have weeks where I get swamped with work and will not be able to attend to them until a bit later. Please continue to send reminders or contact Captain Tekin if the need is immediate. Thank you for understanding, and I can't wait to graduate so I can get back to writing!

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.