News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

LOA - Reid/Denton 4 Sep - 11 Sep

Started by Sydney Reid, September 04, 2023, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydney Reid

Character(s) affected:  Sydney Reid, Kaniehtiio Denton
Assigned ship(s): Discovery, Challenger
Period of time absent: 4Sep to 11Sep
Date of last period of activity: 4 Sep
Date returning: Uncertain/On or Before 11 Sept

Any relevant comments: On advisement, evaluating future. May still have activity, but uncertain. May extend, shorten, or request reserve status.

Rayek trLhoell

Acknowledged.

Take what time you need to assess, and determine if there is a way for you and others to simm together cooperatively.   *hugs*  I hope so!

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Sydney Reid

Realistically, because of my nature and the responsibility I feel towards others involved in the RP I choose to take part in, I'm probably going to end up keeping up on my posting while I consider my future/see how things develop. The LOA is mostly just to cover for if I end up having to take time away depending on how things are going, thus missing a reply cycle or the like.

As I'm sure you're aware, there is already a plan in place to alleviate the issues I've experienced. I will continue to monitor and contribute where appropriate, but, depending on how everything with the Site and its SIMMs shake out, I will be sure to let you know of whatever ultimate decisions I make. If at any point you wish to discuss anything, I'm reachable by Discord DMs and Site PMs, as you know.

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Sydney Reid

UPDATE

Character affected: Kaniehtiio Denton
Assigned ship(s): Challenger
Period of time absent: 6 September 2023 - Results of Transfer Request are Made
Date of last period of activity: 6 September 2023
Date returning: Upon the results of This Transfer Request

Any relevant comments: Kaniehtiio Denton will no longer be involved in any Mission Threads involving the Challenger. I may continue to post Holodeck Posts/Threads with her, but will not be involved in Missions until her Transfer Request is Approved, or she is made Inactive upon a Denial of her Transfer Request.

Sydney Reid

Please retire all characters.

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.