News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

LOA - T'Lara and Lisa Belmont

Started by T'Lara, September 01, 2021, 11:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Lara

Character(s) affected: T'Lara and Lisa Belmont
Assigned ship(s): Disco and Challenger
Period of time absent: 6 days
Date of last period of activity: 8/30
Date returning: 9/7

Any relevant comments: Work is getting crazy with the first week of school, so I might be posting but the LOA is there in case I don't get to

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Kyle Briggs

T'Lara

Hello again. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to extend this LOA. The kids are driving me bonkers and I just need time to myself after work. Since my next few weekends are also busy I can't even play catchup, so here we are. I would like to extend it for the rest of the month, but of course I might be back before then. Depends on how soon I can make this craziness my new normal :P Thanks, and love to you all.

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Kyle Briggs

Acknowledged. Take care of yourself and we will see you when you return.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.