News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

LOA - Xasik - [Aug 8 - Sept 1]

Started by Xasik, August 07, 2021, 09:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xasik

Character(s) affected: Xasik Freeman
Assigned ship(s): Katra Station
Period of time absent: 08/08/21 - 01/09/21 (23 days)
Date of last period of activity: 08/08/2021
Date returning: 1st Sept

Any relevant comments: Stress and anxiety levels are skyrocketing as my body adjusts to new medication. (I may return earlier if my body and mind allow it)

Kyle Briggs

Acknowledged. Take care of yourself and get better

Sirol

Take good care of yourself - physically and mentally.
We all love you and need you back safe and in one piece once you feel like playing agan. <3

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Xasik

Thank you for the kind words. I will do my best to come back healthy and strong

Xasik

Back from LOA
Body seems to be adjusting well to the medication now. Will have to up the dose again soon, but I'd like to try posting again.

Sirol

Quote from: Xasik on August 14, 2021, 09:40:55 PM

Back from LOA
Body seems to be adjusting well to the medication now. Will have to up the dose again soon, but I'd like to try posting again.

Welcome back! Just in time for the attack! :D

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kyle Briggs

Good to have you back. Feel free to jump right in

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.