Partial and Full (see notes) LOA Ruth Sigurdsdottir 12th - 27th Aug

Started by Ruth Sigurdsdottir, June 22, 2023, 04:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Character(s) affected: Ruth Sigurdsdottir
Assigned ship(s): USS Challenger - A
Period of time absent: Almost 2 weeks (but see notes)
Date of last period of activity: 11th August (fully active)
Date returning: 28th Aug

Any relevant comments: It will be my 50th birthday on 16th August.  For the dates 12th, 15th thru 19th I will be fully LOA (as in out of town not just busy with b'day stuff).  I also have a plethora of days out, meals, guests visiting etc to get thru with appropriately taking time out to rest up so I can enjoy the fun.  Don't worry I will pop in on Discord and post when I can but will probably (will discuss with Ian) take myself out of the main mission for that month if needed.

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Had to alter the day by 1 day to cover the Bank Holiday here because I've been told I have to have SOME kind of party for my 50th so I will be having a pot luck and movie night (with cake so it counts LOL) over the weekend of 25th-28th so everyone invited can eat, drink and be merry!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Sydney Reid

Probably not the place to put thus, but CONGRATS on 50 glorious years! Have a wonderful time and we'll be here when you get back.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.