News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Reserve Request - Kyle Briggs

Started by Kyle Briggs, November 24, 2021, 08:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Briggs

Unfortunately, I had some issues arise over the weekend that will sadly pull me away from Shadow Fleet and other extra activities. So it is with a deeply sad and heavy heart that I must reserve Kyle Briggs and Derek Rodwell. I hope to return but until then, good luck to everyone and remember to have fun.

I love you all

Sirol

I am very sorry to read that you have to reserve and hope that your real life issues will be taken care of as smooth as possible.
Wishing you and your family all the best and hoping to see you again maybe in the future.

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Xasik

I'm so sorry to read that. I hope things in your life settle down and you'll be able to return again. I'll miss you!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.