Started by Serena King, September 30, 2021, 01:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena King

Character(s) affected: Serena King
Assigned ship(s): Katra Station
Period of time absent: Indefinite
Date of last period of activity: Immediate
Date returning: N/A

Any relevant comments: The character has completed its arc and storylines overall, with no further room for expansion or creative outlets.

A massive thank you to my Katra family for your kindness, patience and plenty of good times and experiences.

Note: T'Vas (of Challenger) and Madison Kennedy (of Discovery) are unaffected by this announcement and will continue on.

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Kyle Briggs

Acknowledged. We appreciate the time this character has given us and she will be missed

Sirol

I am truly sad to see you go.
You were one of the best of the best and a true treasure to have aboard Katra.
The crew will not be the same without your dedication, care and great ideas.

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Xasik

I'm so sorry to see Serena go. I really enjoyed reading your responses to situations. Katra won't be the same without you!

Amarande Xiiv

Thanks for playing with us and, as many have said, you will be missed.

What we do now echoes in eternity. â€" Marcus Aurelius

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.