News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Reporting For Duty!

Started by Orum N'Jeer, August 24, 2023, 06:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orum N'Jeer

Hello, Federation. I've been ordered to report to your vessel as part of an Officer Exchange Program with the Romulan Star Empire. I shall serve as a science officer while amongst you.

OOC: Is anyone adept at Photoshop, and might you be able to turn Tom Mison into a Romulan?

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Orum N'Jeer on August 24, 2023, 06:45:23 PM

Hello, Federation. I've been ordered to report to your vessel as part of an Officer Exchange Program with the Romulan Star Empire. I shall serve as a science officer while amongst you.

OOC: Is anyone adept at Photoshop, and might you be able to turn Tom Mison into a Romulan?

Welcome to Challenger!

Orum N'Jeer

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Rayek trLhoell

I've asked Tess to do this alteration for your ID card.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Jettis Jyur

I wasn't sure what "era" of Romulans you were going for so here's a few gens for your consideration.

1 2 3 4

Orum N'Jeer

Jettis Jyur

Tis yours! Let me know if you want any others and I can try to wrangle the AI into cooperating.

Orum N'Jeer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.