Previous topic - Next topic

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Jonathan Sanchez on January 08, 2014, 05:55:14 PM

Oh gosh no, that would put a damper on the weather Mr. Forehead.  :P

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on January 08, 2014, 06:14:43 PM

*mumbles something about racist bald people*

Quote from: Jonathan Sanchez on January 08, 2014, 08:32:47 PM

*pats shoulder* It's okay, not everyone can be like Jean Luc Picard.  :P

*Looks from Jonathan to Revek and back again, then from one to the other one more time. Then looks around in general, his face betraying the confusion he feels.*  What just happened?

Adam Lewandowski

You're just jealous, because like me, we both have to stay where we are. Sigh. Maybe I'll retire somewhere warm... Yeah, I'll keep thinking that... ;) It could happen... Dreams come true...

No weapon is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Bradley Miller on January 08, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

*Looks from Jonathan to Revek and back again, then from one to the other one more time. Then looks around in general, his face betraying the confusion he feels.*  What just happened?

Well Brad, Mr. Baldie and I have had a friendly back and forth since I first joined the site. He however likes to bring racial slurr's into it and I like to remind him that he isn't as good as Picard lol

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Nias Remm

Quote from: Adam Lewandowski on January 09, 2014, 06:38:33 AM

You're just jealous, because like me, we both have to stay where we are. Sigh. Maybe I'll retire somewhere warm... Yeah, I'll keep thinking that... ;) It could happen... Dreams come true...

Just a hint, all elderly migrate south for the winter to Florida. Hawaii is better though, it's always like 70-80 there.

Adam Lewandowski

Yeah. I'll probably get swallowed whole by hurricanes, if I do that. ;)

No weapon is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

citrus_xsinensis

Each place has it's pros and cons.

Nias Remm

Just got 6" here in Virginia. It's amazing how snow brings people together. Half of our neighborhood was out shoveling theirs, and other's driveways. After that, we all got together, adults and kids, and built a massive 19 foot snowman. Sledding proceeded after that, until one of the fun loving dads plowed right through the ramp with a disc sled. We all went to a backyard, and warmed up a charcoal barbecue, and cooked burgers. It was a fun day today.

Jiseth

Quote from: Nias Remm on February 13, 2014, 07:58:16 PM

Just got 6" here in Virginia. It's amazing how snow brings people together. Half of our neighborhood was out shoveling theirs, and other's driveways. After that, we all got together, adults and kids, and built a massive 19 foot snowman. Sledding proceeded after that, until one of the fun loving dads plowed right through the ramp with a disc sled. We all went to a backyard, and warmed up a charcoal barbecue, and cooked burgers. It was a fun day today.

I'm in Northern Virginia and we got like a foot+ of the stuff. Was shoveling for like three hours and then I went inside and stayed there... -.-

Baking cookies at the moment.

T'Ra Jones

Quote from: Nias Remm on February 13, 2014, 07:58:16 PM

I do agree that it's amazing how snow will bring people together. We had some for half of last week, and it was enough to pretty much shut the city down. I remember helping a truck get free on Saturday that had gotten stuck in the parking lot. We happened to be near a car parts store and one of the employees brought some rope and whatnot to help. It was really cool. I'd also like to point out that there was a snowman on my street that looked like Olaf from the movie Frozen. Then my bro and his friends made a massive fort in the local elementary school's park.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Gabriel Arthur

Quote from: Jiseth on February 13, 2014, 08:12:46 PM

I'm in Northern Virginia and we got like a foot+ of the stuff. Was shoveling for like three hours and then I went inside and stayed there... -.-

Got about a foot here in Occidental Virginia, as well.  We were right on the edge of all this crap.  The roads aren't too bad, but it'll be interesting to see if I can back my car out of the drifts tomorrow.   :-X

Jiseth

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on February 13, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

Got about a foot here in Occidental Virginia, as well.  We were right on the edge of all this crap.  The roads aren't too bad, but it'll be interesting to see if I can back my car out of the drifts tomorrow.   :-X

I'm sipping on red moscato at the moment and preparing for tomorrow's inevitable mass-killing that will some people call "driving"...

Juren th'Shan

It's supposed to snow between two and four inches tomorrow throughout southern and central Indiana.  This has been an unusually cold winter for us, as Indiana typically doesn't see as much snow in its southern half beyond January and early-February.  Next week should be warmer, as we're projected to see temperatures in the fifties and sixties.  I hope everyone else stays warm and safe through the various weather fronts passing through the United States (and elsewhere).  Spring isn't that far away.

Nias Remm

Quote from: Jiseth on February 13, 2014, 08:12:46 PM

I'm in northern Virginia too! I live by Fredericksburg. We on the Stafford side got roughly 6-8 inches of snow.

Jon Tulley

Britain is seeing the worst flooding in 250 years.

Deceased

Juren th'Shan

Well, it looks like most of the snow we were supposed to get missed us.  The northern half of Indiana got hit the hardest.  To everyone who got snow, stay safe and warm!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.