Last Song You Listened To

Started by RoxanneProsser, May 13, 2011, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayden McConnell

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

T'Ra Jones

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Brin Kretak

Quote from: Bradley Miller on August 05, 2013, 09:21:49 AM

Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

.... not even joking but that was stuck in my head when I came to this post.

Last song I actually listened to was Crazy on You by Heart.

Kale Bridges

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Anara McKnight

Cayden McConnell

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Ezac

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Gabe Crouch

Kale Bridges

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Kale Bridges

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Sukal

Viva Forever by Spice Girls
Making Love Out of Nothing at All by Air Supply

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Tanibak Black

Hands Held High - Linkin Park

Species: Romulan

Perhaps they are just illogical Vulcans, or maybe they are a race that once aspired to become like Vulcans, only to realize how empty it would be to have no emotion. Maybe the reason no one trusts them is because the Romulans are really a reflection of what they themselves could have turned out: treacherous, coniving, desperate, overly passionate, dangerous.

Christian Grix

Tanibak Black

Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against

Species: Romulan

Perhaps they are just illogical Vulcans, or maybe they are a race that once aspired to become like Vulcans, only to realize how empty it would be to have no emotion. Maybe the reason no one trusts them is because the Romulans are really a reflection of what they themselves could have turned out: treacherous, coniving, desperate, overly passionate, dangerous.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.