Story One - Forged Alliance

Started by James Booth, February 05, 2014, 11:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Booth

February 5th 2374

USS Haldane

[Mess Hall]

The room was alive with chatter and laughter, from the men of Alpha Nine. They were drinking a toast to their fallen comrade, Lt Gregory Waite and sharing their memories of the man. The Lieutenant had been killed on their most recent operation, that was to destroy a Dominion supply dump on Jeldris IV. It was tradition to drink to a fallen soldier, from ones unit, it was known as a warm down.

CPO James Booth was a man, who barely broke tradition, especially when there was drink involved. He'd know Lt Waite the longest and was feeling his absence, but Jimmy being Jimmy had to maintain his tough guy image and decided not to show his grief. Instead he vented, in this case towards some of the other Advanced Tactical Team members. The man he'd targeted on that day, was another CPO named Brown.

With real alcohol inside him, Booth was very vocal. "You see those Alpha Six douches.......with all of them put together, they'd never be the man the L.T was" Booth gave an evil grin in the direction of Brown, waiting for him to react.

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

John Brown

Quote from: James Booth on February 05, 2014, 11:51:47 PM

February 5th 2374

USS Haldane

[Mess Hall]

The room was alive with chatter and laughter, from the men of Alpha Nine. They were drinking a toast to their fallen comrade, Lt Gregory Waite and sharing their memories of the man. The Lieutenant had been killed on their most recent operation, that was to destroy a Dominion supply dump on Jeldris IV. It was tradition to drink to a fallen soldier, from ones unit, it was known as a warm down.

CPO James Booth was a man, who barely broke tradition, especially when there was drink involved. He'd know Lt Waite the longest and was feeling his absence, but Jimmy being Jimmy had to maintain his tough guy image and decided not to show his grief. Instead he vented, in this case towards some of the other Advanced Tactical Team members. The man he'd targeted on that day, was another CPO named Brown.

With real alcohol inside him, Booth was very vocal. "You see those Alpha Six douches.......with all of them put together, they'd never be the man the L.T was" Booth gave an evil grin in the direction of Brown, waiting for him to react.

"Would you Shut up before I make you Shut up" Snarled Brown as he stood up facing the Man in front of him

James Booth

Quote from: John Brown on February 05, 2014, 11:56:42 PM

"Would you Shut up before I make you Shut up" Snarled Brown as he stood up facing the Man in front of him

"HA" Booth laughed at the mans audacity. Taking a swig of his drink, he stood up and approached the man. Towering over him, Jimmy rested his hands on the table and looked the man in the face. "Do you think you have the ability to shut me up, I'd like to see you try!"

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

John Brown

Quote from: James Booth on February 06, 2014, 09:10:35 AM

"HA" Booth laughed at the mans audacity. Taking a swig of his drink, he stood up and approached the man. Towering over him, Jimmy rested his hands on the table and looked the man in the face. "Do you think you have the ability to shut me up, I'd like to see you try!"

John looked to his left then looked to his Right and took the Try with full force he hit it across Booths Face and with a quick motion slid back in his chair and stood up.

"Come on Pretty Boy" Finished Brown as the Crew were making a Circle around the two men

Go get him Brown hes nothing Yelled out a Crewman

James Booth

Quote from: John Brown on February 06, 2014, 11:41:23 PM

John looked to his left then looked to his Right and took the Try with full force he hit it across Booths Face and with a quick motion slid back in his chair and stood up.

"Come on Pretty Boy" Finished Brown as the Crew were making a Circle around the two men

Go get him Brown hes nothing Yelled out a Crewman

As Brown moved in to deliver another blow, Jimmy deflected the punch with a quick movement of his own arm and brought in his spare arm for a blow of his own. Grabbing Brown's tunic, he shoved the man backwards onto the table he'd sat at.

"Is that all you've got, you girls from Alpha Six hit like Ferengi!" Booth said with laughter.

John Brown

Quote from: James Booth on February 06, 2014, 11:58:28 PM

As Brown moved in to deliver another blow, Jimmy deflected the punch with a quick movement of his own arm and brought in his spare arm for a blow of his own. Grabbing Brown's tunic, he shoved the man backwards onto the table he'd sat at.

"Is that all you've got, you girls from Alpha Six hit like Ferengi!" Booth said with laughter.

John Smiled then he jumped forward then performing an roundhouse Kick right into the Jaw of Booth then running back to the wall turning running at full speed Grabed Booth and Pushed him all the way into the Wall with a few quick Punched he Grabed Booth and Preformed a Stonecold Stunner.

"Come on boy...Come at me" Finished Brown

James Booth

Quote from: John Brown on February 07, 2014, 12:02:43 AM

John Smiled then he jumped forward then performing an roundhouse Kick right into the Jaw of Booth then running back to the wall turning running at full speed Grabed Booth and Pushed him all the way into the Wall with a few quick Punched he Grabed Booth and Preformed a Stonecold Stunner.

"Come on boy...Come at me" Finished Brown

Shaking his head, Booth was only stunned for a few seconds. Raising his hands, He grabbed Browns tunic once again and shoved him backwards into a bulkhead. As Jimmy ran at Brown, intent on delivering a heavy blow. A voice shouted. "AT EASE!"

Instinctively everyone jumped to attention in the room, not just Booth and Brown. Jimmy turned and stamped into position, the person who'd shouted was Lieutenant Norman Perkins. Perkins was the Team Leader of Alpha Nine and Booth's direct superior.

USS Haldane - Captains Ready Room

Brown and Booth had been brought before the ships commanding officer, Captain Dennis Freeman. The Captain wasn't very receptive to the two men, in fact you could say he wasn't in a very good mood at all.

"So would one of you two fine Gentlemen like to explain to me, how real alcohol got onto my ship?" Asked Freeman.

The effects of the booze, was wearing off of Booth. He focused on the Captain. "Was it real Sir, I had no idea?"

John Brown

Quote from: James Booth on February 07, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

Shaking his head, Booth was only stunned for a few seconds. Raising his hands, He grabbed Browns tunic once again and shoved him backwards into a bulkhead. As Jimmy ran at Brown, intent on delivering a heavy blow. A voice shouted. "AT EASE!"

Instinctively everyone jumped to attention in the room, not just Booth and Brown. Jimmy turned and stamped into position, the person who'd shouted was Lieutenant Norman Perkins. Perkins was the Team Leader of Alpha Nine and Booth's direct superior.

USS Haldane - Captains Ready Room

Brown and Booth had been brought before the ships commanding officer, Captain Dennis Freeman. The Captain wasn't very receptive to the two men, in fact you could say he wasn't in a very good mood at all.

"So would one of you two fine Gentlemen like to explain to me, how real alcohol got onto my ship?" Asked Freeman.

The effects of the booze, was wearing off of Booth. He focused on the Captain. "Was it real Sir, I had no idea?"

"Sir, I have no Knowledge of how the repplicators got a malfunction, and I have been reviewing the reports on the Issue with the Targeting Sensors being out of Sync was I was dispose when the handing out of refreshments happened" Finished Brown

James Booth

Quote from: John Brown on March 10, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

"Sir, I have no Knowledge of how the repplicators got a malfunction, and I have been reviewing the reports on the Issue with the Targeting Sensors being out of Sync was I was dispose when the handing out of refreshments happened" Finished Brown

Booths eyes flicked to the side Brown stood at, he expected the Alpha Six member to lay all the blame at his feet. That was a plus in the good column. As Freeman walked to stand in front of Booth, the deck shook violently, with a thunderous boom.

=/\=RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS, CAPTAIN TO THE BRIDGE!=/\=

"Everyone to your stations" Barked Freeman.

Booth didn't have to be told twince, quickly turning on his heel, he ran out of the ready room. On route to the turbolift, he heard the Tactical Officer reporting two Jen'Hadar ships were attacking.

John Brown

Quote from: James Booth on March 10, 2014, 12:53:03 AM

Booths eyes flicked to the side Brown stood at, he expected the Alpha Six member to lay all the blame at his feet. That was a plus in the good column. As Freeman walked to stand in front of Booth, the deck shook violently, with a thunderous boom.

=/\=RED ALERT ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS, CAPTAIN TO THE BRIDGE!=/\=

"Everyone to your stations" Barked Freeman.

Booth didn't have to be told twince, quickly turning on his heel, he ran out of the ready room. On route to the turbolift, he heard the Tactical Officer reporting two Jen'Hadar ships were attacking.

[Bridge]

John ran onto the Bridge and took the Aft Tatical Station as he pulled up all the details as felt the Ship shake again as a spark flew throwing the Tatical Officer onto the Deck.

"Crap" Yelled Brown as he whent down on one knee and checked the pause he looked up and took the Tatical Station

"Forward Sheilds Down to 42%; Total Shields Down to 65% re modulating with Boost of Power From Engineering" Yelled Brown as he entered the Commands as Orange Phasers leap out of the Ship " Capitan Sensors are Detecting a Cardassian Golor Class on Intercept t-Plus 9 Minutes 35 Seconds" reported John as he entered the Commands firing a Spread of Torpetos   

James Booth

Quote from: John Brown on March 23, 2014, 04:33:09 AM

[Bridge]

John ran onto the Bridge and took the Aft Tatical Station as he pulled up all the details as felt the Ship shake again as a spark flew throwing the Tatical Officer onto the Deck.

"Crap" Yelled Brown as he whent down on one knee and checked the pause he looked up and took the Tatical Station

"Forward Sheilds Down to 42%; Total Shields Down to 65% re modulating with Boost of Power From Engineering" Yelled Brown as he entered the Commands as Orange Phasers leap out of the Ship " Capitan Sensors are Detecting a Cardassian Golor Class on Intercept t-Plus 9 Minutes 35 Seconds" reported John as he entered the Commands firing a Spread of Torpetos

Booth watched as Brown took up a tactical position, the ship rocked violently seconds later. "Captain, we have three more enemy ships approaching, Jem'Hadar attack ships." Shouted the Ops Officer.

"Understood, evasive pattern delta, get us the hell out of dodge" Barked the Captain.

"This is not good" Booth said without thinking.

"You two get off my fracking bridge" Yelled Freeman over the thuds ands booms.

Jimmy didn't have to be told twice, he ran to the turbolift and waited for Brown.

John Brown

Quote from: James Booth on March 23, 2014, 04:53:46 AM

Booth watched as Brown took up a tactical position, the ship rocked violently seconds later. "Captain, we have three more enemy ships approaching, Jem'Hadar attack ships." Shouted the Ops Officer.

"Understood, evasive pattern delta, get us the hell out of dodge" Barked the Captain.

"This is not good" Booth said without thinking.

"You two get off my fracking bridge" Yelled Freeman over the thuds ands booms.

Jimmy didn't have to be told twice, he ran to the turbolift and waited for Brown.

[Bridge]

John just shook his head and gruted as he got to the toubolift

"Stupid Old Man" Snarled Brown as the doors closed

James Booth

Quote from: John Brown on March 23, 2014, 04:56:02 AM

[Bridge]

John just shook his head and gruted as he got to the toubolift

"Stupid Old Man" Snarled Brown as the doors closed

Booth eyed the other man with contempt, Freeman was a good man and had Jimmy's respect. A sudden jolt shook the lift cubicle, there was a sounds of metal grinding, followed by a metallic squeal as the left entered a freefall.

"SHIT" Booth shouted as his back made contact with the lift ceiling.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.