Mission 6 : Flight of the Freighter (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, October 01, 2016, 03:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel Arthur

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Steve Marshall

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Steve Marshall on October 06, 2016, 10:10:26 AM

Sorry guys I completely lost now mission wise

Don't worry, I think the majority of us are!  Hopefully we'll be getting things sorted out today or tomorrow so that we can figure out what's happening.  For the time being, Kejal and myself are trying to get the mission back on track to where it was supposed to be.

Steve Marshall

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Steve Marshall on October 06, 2016, 10:15:02 AM

Oh ok thank though it was me

Nah.  As a command officer, I'm supposed to be running the mission and even I don't know what's happening!

From what I can tell, the Phoenix received a distress call from a freighter caught on the edge of a collapsing star, the commanding officer's run off on a wild goose chase on the Starbase, and the helm officer believes she overheard the two senior officers discussing a mutiny and called for security to arrest them.  As first officer, Archangel decided to respond to the distress call.  Up to you whether you want to be on the bridge or in the security office, safe and sound from the wrath of a Romulan and a Bajoran on the bridge!

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Steve Marshall

Gabriel Arthur

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on October 06, 2016, 10:19:41 AM

Nah.  As a command officer, I'm supposed to be running the mission and even I don't know what's happening!

From what I can tell, the Phoenix received a distress call from a freighter caught on the edge of a collapsing star, the commanding officer's run off on a wild goose chase on the Starbase, and the helm officer believes she overheard the two senior officers discussing a mutiny and called for security to arrest them.  As first officer, Archangel decided to respond to the distress call.  Up to you whether you want to be on the bridge or in the security office, safe and sound from the wrath of a Romulan and a Bajoran on the bridge!

Yeah, I think we all gave a blink and a collective 'WTF' there for a moment.  This is why spilling pet Intel projects all over the boards rarely ever works out.  Apologies, guys!

(even tho I legit had nothing to do with it :D )

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on October 06, 2016, 02:18:20 PM

Yeah, I think we all gave a blink and a collective 'WTF' there for a moment.  This is why spilling pet Intel projects all over the boards rarely ever works out.  Apologies, guys!

(even tho I legit had nothing to do with it :D )

I am the Intelligence officer, and even I had a WTF moment, lol.  I honestly have no idea what the hell's going on.

Steve Marshall

I am dealing with a officer that's been kidnapped of the station. And he has just implicated one of the crew here. Secondly what happened to the poor freighter did we just for get about that

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Steve Marshall on October 06, 2016, 02:22:00 PM

I am dealing with a officer that's been kidnapped of the station. And he has just implicated one of the crew here. Secondly what happened to the poor freighter did we just for get about that

Arch's waiting on coordinates from Kejal and then they're warping out to render assistance.

Gabriel Arthur

Okay guys, I'm being dead serious here --

We need to just scrap this and start over completely, so that we can focus on actually posting and doing things in our own ship, instead of things spilling over from other simms and leaving everyone but two or three people out of the loop.  When you almost have as many pages of discussion thread as you do mission posting, you know there's a problem.

What say you?

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on October 06, 2016, 02:37:36 PM

Okay guys, I'm being dead serious here --

We need to just scrap this and start over completely, so that we can focus on actually posting and doing things in our own ship, instead of things spilling over from other simms and leaving everyone but two or three people out of the loop.  When you almost have as many pages of discussion thread as you do mission posting, you know there's a problem.

What say you?

I think I would have to agree.  As much as I enjoyed a few of the posts on the mission so far, (looking at you three, Kejal, Gabriel and Hrafn!), this much confusion and interrupting indepentent missions on other SIMMs isn't conducive to us actually getting on with our own mission.  A hard reset might be the answer.

Kirok

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on October 06, 2016, 02:42:33 PM

I think I would have to agree.  As much as I enjoyed a few of the posts on the mission so far, (looking at you three, Kejal, Gabriel and Hrafn!), this much confusion and interrupting indepentent missions on other SIMMs isn't conducive to us actually getting on with our own mission.  A hard reset might be the answer.

I would be OK with restarting this mission ;-)

I can rewrite my opening post here shortly!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.