Season 11: Episode 4 - Warped Reality (Discussion Topic)

Started by Kyle Briggs, September 04, 2016, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levinia Black

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on September 11, 2016, 08:44:04 PM

Tag to my peeps, and shoutout to my homies in Sickbay

rolling with the homies?  ^.^ tag back and soft tag to Kali

Terran (Human) - click banner for bio

Aretah Bixox

tagging Sassa and Wu. sorry for the late/long post. gmail spontaneously decided all my fleet notifications were spam and I didn't realize it. x.x

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Sassa

"That position, Mr Scott, would not only be unavailing but also undignified."

Kali Reyes

Kali's up to no good! You might have an old fashioned brawl between pencil-pushers on your hands!

Soft tags to anyone in Sickbay and Levinia

Levinia Black

Quote from: Kali Reyes on September 14, 2016, 03:11:13 AM

Kali's up to no good! You might have an old fashioned brawl between pencil-pushers on your hands!

Soft tags to anyone in Sickbay and Levinia

Not sure what you want her to do..XD  so I just put Vinnie on the bridge for now.  ^.^  My kingdom for a medical tricorder >.<

Sassa

Tag Kaz and Engineering (PS don't shoot the messenger, I was only obeying the Captain bugging you for 7.5!! :P )

Aretah Bixox

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Tekin Nevir

Tagging Captain and Bridge.  Ready to go back with security if needed.

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Levinia Black

Sorry to throw monkey wrenches into people's plans but since I haven't gotten a head's up :P~~

tag Kyan and Cottle and responded to Tekin  XD

Sassa

Levinia Black

I hope I got everyone, if not shoot me a PM please:

Strong tag Kali & Kyan, soft tag Cottle, passing smile to Kyle ;) 

Kali Reyes

tl;dr, here's what happened

Kali messed with the antimatter chamber. Tag anyone in Engineering who would like to investigate. It should start causing problems with the ship's speed to slow it down.

Ambassadors have moved to the mess to argue. Any officer can intervene. They're arguing over personal things like infidelity and whatever you like to imagine. Have a fist fight, use diplomacy, pull some pants down, it's totally up to you.

Kali has also sent out an email attachment to Cottle and Pardek. It's a video at time 0234 where the cameras switch from an active skeleton crew to a sleeping one. They could investigate why or dismiss it, but this was from when they passed through the anomaly.

Kali's on her way to Engineering after realizing her hacking attempt failed and she wants to drag Levinia along. Special tags to Levinia and Alex, who she spoke to via combadge. Soft tags to address Kyle that she was leaving Sickbay.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.