Season 11: Episode 4 - Warped Reality (Discussion Topic)

Started by Kyle Briggs, September 04, 2016, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kali Reyes

Tag to Vinnie, Kyle, Bixox, and Wu! Kali's now down in Engineering!

Leela Kaz

"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been." - Jadzia Dax[/center]

Tekin Nevir

Tag to Kali, Leela, Kyle, Vinny... and anyone who wants to overhear in Engineering

Alexander Wu

Tags out to everyone in engineering. Party in the house!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Sassa

"That position, Mr Scott, would not only be unavailing but also undignified."

Klabax Cottle

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

Levinia Black

I didn't quote anyone the amount is insane!

Main Tag Kali, tag Cottle, Tekin, Kyle and Alex sounds like a fun Saturday night to me..XD

Terran (Human) - click banner for bio

Kali Reyes

Levinia Black

Quote from: Kali Reyes on September 20, 2016, 03:26:30 PM

Tagging Engineering please don't clap her in irons

depends how crazy she sounds, maybe a straight jacket...heh joking maybe XD

Terran (Human) - click banner for bio

Kyan Mackenzie

Before I post and screw up a plan... the diplomats are in their quarters, and refuse to come out and in fact want to pull away from the negotiations entirely is that right?

Tekin Nevir

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on September 20, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Before I post and screw up a plan... the diplomats are in their quarters, and refuse to come out and in fact want to pull away from the negotiations entirely is that right?

I kinda had them return to their quarters, yes.  and they are pretty much refusing to talk to anyone who is not the Captain.  and yes, they want to pull out.  You can thank kali for that one.

Should also mention that some private federation messages were leaked too... you may want to check the mess

Kali Reyes

Quote from: Tekin Nevir on September 21, 2016, 12:31:36 AM

I kinda had them return to their quarters, yes.  and they are pretty much refusing to talk to anyone who is not the Captain.  and yes, they want to pull out.  You can thank kali for that one.

Should also mention that some private federation messages were leaked too... you may want to check the mess

Tekin keeps me on the straight and narrow. Sorry for the confusion! ^_^

Kyan Mackenzie

So....now I am completely lost lol. Should I take that to mean dont mess withcthe diplomats? And if not.....where can I be useful?

Kali Reyes

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on September 21, 2016, 01:45:01 AM

So....now I am completely lost lol. Should I take that to mean dont mess withcthe diplomats? And if not.....where can I be useful?

The information leak didn't just hit the diplomats. It may have hit some of the officers. Maybe someone found out that another crewman has been having an affair with his girlfriend. They could have even started trading blows down in the mess for the security breach.

If you're not up to that well, Kali's kind of flagged to be arrested by security. You can always head down to Engineering as backup!

Aretah Bixox

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.