Beyond The Stars: A Shadow Fleet Poetry Anthology

Started by kawolsky, May 16, 2012, 10:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Beyond The Stars: A Shadow Fleet Poetry Anthology
It's finally here! After a long wait our newest book entitled Beyond The Stars: A Shadow Fleet Poetry Anthology is available on the Shadow Fleet Store.
With a variety of different themes, genres and writing styles, our second book truly is an amazing collaborative effort from our fleet members, and a must buy for your Shadow Fleet collection.

Head on over to the Shadow Fleet Store and purchase your copy today for just $12.99 and let us know what you think by commenting below or posting in our official Anthology discussion topic.

As we enter a period of massive growth and expansion, it's an exciting time to be a member of Shadow Fleet and this book is a testament to that!

Shelaf Greegy

Great to see this finally released! Can't afford it at the moment, maybe later.

T'Ra Jones

I'm going to get it as soon as my birthday comes around, which is next Wednesday. I can't wait to get it. :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.