Newest Member - Benjamin Bradley

Started by kawolsky, May 17, 2012, 10:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

I would like you all to take a moment to welcome our newest member, Crewman Recruit Benjamin Bradley.

Crewman Bradley will be joining the crew of the USS Churchill as an Engineering Crewman. Please give him a warm welcome.

ThomasRiker

Quote from: John Kawolsky on May 17, 2012, 10:02:32 PM

I would like you all to take a moment to welcome our newest member, Crewman Recruit Benjamin Bradley.

Crewman Bradley will be joining the crew of the USS Churchill as an Engineering Crewman. Please give him a warm welcome.

Welcome to the fleet, enjoy your time here

Shelaf Greegy

Zuriel Soreka

Archangel Koris

YAY! More engineers!

Welcome to the fleet, Benjamin! 

Inzjana

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Ben. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Lt. Inzjana
Personal Development Officer

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

Taras Cadenza

Welcome, friend. :) Hope you have a fabulous time here at the Shadow Fleet. :)

Connor Price

ThomasRiker

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on May 18, 2012, 03:35:22 PM

YAY! More engineers!

Welcome to the fleet, Benjamin!

I just hope that Lance doesn't work him to death :P

Inzjana

Welcome to Shadow Fleet Ben, need any help, just PM me.

Inzjana
Personal Development Officer
Shadow Fleet

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.