Newest Player - Dimitri Brooks

Started by kawolsky, February 27, 2013, 05:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Player - Dimitri Brooks
It's time to welcome yet another new member to the fleet!

Please give a warm welcome to Crewman Recruit Dimitri Brooks who will be joining the crew of the USS Gettysburg as a Science Crewman.

Jon Tulley

Deceased

Archangel Koris

Rennan Protheus

Welcome onto the Gettysberg, please be on time for you manditory physical and dont let any other doctors try to give you one (You'll regret it!)  :P

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Sukal

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, and even more so to the USS GETTYSBURG!  I will be personally greeting you aboard when you arrive along with our other new personnel:  Barrett Wallace for Engineering.  Your immediate superior will be Lieutenant T'Ra Jones, and she is an excellent Chief Science Officer.  Have fun!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

John Brown

Kirok

Ahoy, Matey!

Welcome to the Gettysburg, Dimitri.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

TLaina Mandlin

Welcome to the fleet and stay far away from the medical staff at all cost.

Tiberius Howard

Mikey010178

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Rennan Protheus on February 27, 2013, 06:05:57 PM

Welcome onto the Gettysberg, please be on time for you manditory physical and dont let any other doctors try to give you one (You'll regret it!)  :P

Don't listen to the lies Mr. Brooks, he is the resident psycho's scary doctor's apprentice. Stay near security and you'll be fine; Mr. Kirok and myself will protect you!!!

*whispers* Rennan ready the trap ;-P

But seriously. Welcome aboard! If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask, I'm on quiet frequently.

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Dimitri Brooks

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome :)

I'll be sure to make the most of my time aboard the Gettysburg.

What's all this about the medics? They can't be that bad...can they? ^^

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Dimitri Brooks on February 27, 2013, 08:23:52 PM

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome :)

I'll be sure to make the most of my time aboard the Gettysburg.

What's all this about the medics? They can't be that bad...can they? ^^

Mrs. Meadows is by far the worst but Rennan and Mr. Sanchez take after her.

I personally have yet to get my physical done and never will.

With that I bid you farewell as I must run before Meadows see's that I'm bragging again and comes after me with a laser scalpel.

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Malcolm Adeyemi

I am the Nursing Technician on the G'Burg and I am a'ight. Welcome to the Fleet!

Dimitri Brooks

Laser scalpels? Running?

Sounds a little dangerous to me ;) I'll have to find a little cubbyhole with some rocks to look at. What it is to be a geologist in space.

I'm sure the medical crew can't all bad...guess I'll do my best to stay healthy just in case

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.