News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Long Life and Peace

Started by Kirok, April 20, 2019, 08:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters, Family, and Friends,

Today I am announcing my departure for Shadow Fleet.

The past few years has been a great and satisfying experience for me here at SF.  I achieved every single one of my personal goals here for myself.  More importantly though I also helped the fleet achieve every single goal I and Chris Newberry had for it.

I want to thank each of you for the times we shared together.  The missions we wrote together and the discussions we had.  I will remember them with great pride.

I will miss you and this place deeply.  We will always be connected threw our love of this place and the Star Trek Universe.   But now, it is time for me to move on.

Long Life and Peace,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Take care. Thanks for all you've done.

Ser Conley

Sad day.  You made this space great. 

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Ardyn Jaeger

Thank you, man. You've done a lot for here, and I can't say enough just how we will miss you. *salutes*  Live long and prosper, my friend.

Click the badge to read my bio

If history repeats itself, I am SO getting myself a dinosaur -- Oh wait, I did.
Alt of Kinley Garrison

Malik Grippen

Live long and prosper. Malik will be raising a toast to Prime's absence in the Pickled Pakled this evening. All the best.

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

Felicity Ellis

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Dylan Torngate

I'd just like to say good luck to Kirok in his future - I've been fortunate enough to be able to work with him for quite a while now, and I feel his leaving is a huge loss to the site as a whole. I wish him the very best, and hope to see him return sometime.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Arrun Dihsar

May you wander but never be lost.

Judith Eastman

Thank you for all you've done for the site. You will be missed.

Should you choose to return, we'll be right here.

Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Alexander Wu

You've left some gargantuan shoes to fill, KC.

Thanks for coming when we needed you most. Hope you'll return like Mary Poppins 2 someday.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Katheryn Brighton

Thanks for giving me the chance to come back and I wish you well in whatever you do. LLAP Kirok and the door will always be left open for you.

Academy Commandant

Tekin Nevir

In proper maritime tradition; may you have clear skies and full sails.

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Stryker

I didn't get a chance to know you better, but in the short time I have known you, you've been an awesome steward of this site and I'm going to miss you. Live long and prosper

Human male | Combat Engineer | 6'3" | 353 lbs | Profile | Character images

William Waring

I hate to see you go Kirok. LLAP.

RESERVED

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.