Final Mission Sign Up

Started by James Carter, May 02, 2022, 02:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Carter

Hi friends, because of the non-conventional way Final Mission is going to work I'm taking sign ups early so I can organize the roster for us! Obviously you can join in at any time but I want to point out that Final Mission is intended to be one complete story from beginning to end so it's highly recommended to sign on early!

To sign up, reply below and by June 1st we're going to aim to launch! All I need is the character you're going to be joining with (it could be a new or existing character). All are welcomed to join!

Savar Dorran

Engineer Savar Dorran reporting for duty! How final is this mission... do I need to sign anything??

James Carter

Quote from: Savar Dorran on May 02, 2022, 03:25:04 PM

Engineer Savar Dorran reporting for duty! How final is this mission... do I need to sign anything??

The liability waiver is in the lobby ;)

Nira Said

Lieutenant and Sec/Tac Chief Nira Said reporting in.

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Ian Galloway

Have Starship, will travel,  Ian Galloway, helm, reporting in.

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Savar Dorran on May 02, 2022, 03:25:04 PM

SPOTS!!! Raffi (Hrafn) here and all her miscreants!! :) (there's all 4 now, tho Ruthie [Chris Grix's sprog] is all growed up, got a bf and is a Science Ensign now!!  The twins are 6 and Lamar is the baby at 3 :)

But otherwise the following are signing up - any/all

PCs - Cmdr Ruth Sigurdsdottir (Science Chief - Challenger [has also served in Flight and Security]), Lt. Cmdr Hrafn Falleg-Tekin (XO - Katra Station, also Scientist.

NPCs - Dr (Lt.) Lawrie McGellen, rt. (Medical - formerly of USS Tempest),
Dr. (Ensign) 'Luby' [Lucy Belle] Wentock (Medical)
and the medical posse of:
Nurse Practioner Kestra 'Kestral' Donaghue,
Nurse Bettina Kwan,
Nurse Grithaw Rag (Bolian)
Ensign Roger Maghouin (orderly and p/t security as he transferred from Security and always wears gold shirt!)

Ens. Arya Sigurdsdottir
Ens. Katya Sigurdsdottir (both currently with the Challenger as background/useable NPCs

Currently with Katra Station:
Ens. Ruthie Falleg-Tekin  (Science)
Ens. Zerma Meros (Ruthie's boyfriend)(Bajoran)(Science)
Ens. Sally McCutcheon (Anth's sister)(Security)
Dr. Anth McCutcheon (Sally's brother)(Daystrom Scientist - AI/Anroids/Robotics)

Background chars (if required) -

Tekin Nerys
Tekin Tidu
Tekin Lamar Jnr.

(NOTE: Nerys, Tidu and Lamar Jnr. are Tekin Nevir's children and as such have both the Trill spots from Hrafn and the nose ridges of their Bajoran father.  Ruthie being Chris Grix's daughter by birth has only the spots from Hrafn.  The younger 3 are Trill x Bajoran x Human x Minaran.  Ruthie is same less the Bajoran!)

Mary Smith (School Secretary on Katra)
Ujosso Cunzsicht (School Headmistress)(Klingon)
James McGrath (Crista's Fiance) (Marginally good at Security and good Engineer)
Crista Le Prant is played by a random but beautiful curvaceous woman of colour fashion catalogue model! (Falleg-Tekin Nanny... lethal with anything to hand if anyone goes for the kids!)

Any/all of these could be played... just let me know who you want! 

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Savar Dorran

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on May 04, 2022, 07:45:28 AM

SPOTS!!! Raffi (Hrafn) here and all her miscreants!! :) (there's all 4 now, tho Ruthie [Chris Grix's sprog] is all growed up, got a bf and is a Science Ensign now!!  The twins are 6 and Lamar is the baby at 3 :)

Hello hello, didn't we last meet under a bridge console? :P

James Carter

Quote from: Ruth Sigurdsdottir on May 04, 2022, 07:45:28 AM

But otherwise the following are signing up - any/all

PCs - Cmdr Ruth Sigurdsdottir (Science Chief - Challenger [has also served in Flight and Security]), Lt. Cmdr Hrafn Falleg-Tekin (XO - Katra Station, also Scientist.

NPCs - Dr (Lt.) Lawrie McGellen, rt. (Medical - formerly of USS Tempest),
Dr. (Ensign) 'Luby' [Lucy Belle] Wentock (Medical)
and the medical posse of:
Nurse Practioner Kestra 'Kestral' Donaghue,
Nurse Bettina Kwan,
Nurse Grithaw Rag (Bolian)
Ensign Roger Maghouin (orderly and p/t security as he transferred from Security and always wears gold shirt!)

Ens. Arya Sigurdsdottir
Ens. Katya Sigurdsdottir (both currently with the Challenger as background/useable NPCs

Currently with Katra Station:
Ens. Ruthie Falleg-Tekin  (Science)
Ens. Zerma Meros (Ruthie's boyfriend)(Bajoran)(Science)
Ens. Sally McCutcheon (Anth's sister)(Security)
Dr. Anth McCutcheon (Sally's brother)(Daystrom Scientist - AI/Anroids/Robotics)

Background chars (if required) -

Tekin Nerys
Tekin Tidu
Tekin Lamar Jnr.

(NOTE: Nerys, Tidu and Lamar Jnr. are Tekin Nevir's children and as such have both the Trill spots from Hrafn and the nose ridges of their Bajoran father.  Ruthie being Chris Grix's daughter by birth has only the spots from Hrafn.  The younger 3 are Trill x Bajoran x Human x Minaran.  Ruthie is same less the Bajoran!)

Mary Smith (School Secretary on Katra)
Ujosso Cunzsicht (School Headmistress)(Klingon)
James McGrath (Crista's Fiance) (Marginally good at Security and good Engineer)
Crista Le Prant is played by a random but beautiful curvaceous woman of colour fashion catalogue model! (Falleg-Tekin Nanny... lethal with anything to hand if anyone goes for the kids!)

Any/all of these could be played... just let me know who you want!

You're welcome to bring whomever you choose!

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Savar Dorran on May 04, 2022, 12:41:47 PM

Hello hello, didn't we last meet under a bridge console? :P

Hrafn blushes almost the colour of her hair...

Yes and I fully expect you to bring that up IN the mission PMSL.  Missed ya babe!

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: James Carter on May 05, 2022, 10:57:37 AM

You're welcome to bring whomever you choose!

Well for roster purposes assume Hrafn, Ruth, Lawrie and Luby.  (when you're working out departmental things) and my SF personnel NPCs to fill in where needed.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.