News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Head count

Started by Kyle Briggs, May 08, 2022, 01:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Briggs

So with the dwindling number of players and activity on the site, the Admins would like to get a head count on who is still here with us so that we can make decisions on how to continue with the site and to get us back up to snuff. So everyone PLEASE post here IF you're going to be an active player. This will remain open for 1 week. Thank you.

Kyle Briggs. Present and ready

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on May 08, 2022, 01:29:26 PM

So with the dwindling number of players and activity on the site, the Admins would like to get a head count on who is still here with us so that we can make decisions on how to continue with the site and to get us back up to snuff. So everyone PLEASE post here IF you're going to be an active player. This will remain open for 1 week. Thank you.

Kyle Briggs. Present and ready

Ian Galloway. Ready for action.

Nira Said

Here, along with my alt, Jael. Gideon Drake the Katra alt... I'm contemplating on Reserving.

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Danjar-Torra Addams

Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

ShranLahr ch'Verret

DJ Lahr is in the house!

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Lek

Lek will be present.

Alt of Ian Galloway

JasonTeron

Currently in training, but I can't wait to start on the Challenger.
Jason Rodrick Teron/Betazoid Male

Xasik

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Present with Hrafn and Ruth (and my plethora of NPCs).

Sorry for the inactivity the last week... Fibro *AND* toothache is enough to bring anyone down, I can cope with the Fibro mostly but the toothache when I can't get an appointment at my dentist was a pain in the um... tooth!

Anyhow, here as much as health allows but you know the score there and Kyle can always nudge me on FB if he needs to!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Zavrol Gohun

I am here and active

Alexander Graham

Present with Alexander Graham and T'Prith (planning on returning after being sick)

Everett Wynters

Wynters checking in. :D

Sirol

Still entangled in work stuff, but I'm around with Sirol. ^^

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Zhukdrashar Mrekrerhas

I am kind of new here, but I do plan on remaining here for a while c:

Zhuk's Biography and Career Service: Caitian (Male). 5'3'' ft (160 cm). Main Character.
NPCs: Crewman Zala Ferengi (Female)

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys. Sorry for the late reply. I'm still here. Rl has been a bit hectic lately but I'm not going anywhere.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.