Third Simm - Command Team announced and process to Request Transfer.

Started by Rayek trLhoell, September 02, 2023, 11:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayek trLhoell

Greetings Shadow Fleeters,

With the conclusion of the Third Simm poll to determine the location of the anticipated station, many have been wondering who will be the Command Team and who will be promoted up.

With careful thought and consideration, the Admins have asked Commander Nira Said to lead the Third Simm and have appointed as her First Officer, Lt Commander Kyan Mackenzie.

Also joining the Challenger Command team, once the Third Simm is open is Lieutenant Commander Kinley Garrison, who will be the USS Challenger's First Officer.

Please join me in congratulating them on this wonderful opportunity!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for WHEN the Third Simm will be ready to play, that is still uncertain.  The assigned Command Team and Admins are working to determine station type, specific location, overarching background, and SF and Star Trek canon lore adversaries and allies.  It could take some time.  Please be patient.
If you feel you would be interested in having your character be a part of this simm (or any other) when it is open, please make your interest known by submitting a Transfer Request.  Not ALL transfers may be approved.  Each request will be discussed by the CLO's as a whole.

Thank you and we look forward to announcing more soon.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kinley Garrison

Congratulations Nira and Kyan! And I guess me, but that seems weird. Lol.

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Kyan Mackenzie

Kinley Garrison

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on September 03, 2023, 12:40:40 AM

And co grats to you as well. Finally rid of that blue shirt! :)

Hahaha! Blue is such a flattering color on me though. But thanks! :)
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Malik Grippen

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

Sydney Reid

Congrats, you three! Your Respective SIMMS and fellow SIMM-Mates are sure to miss you.

Jettis Jyur

Lorut Vila

Alexander Graham

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.