News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

February Roll Call

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, February 18, 2022, 05:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys, It's late in the month, but it's been a minute since we did a roll call so I just want to get everyone's status. So sound off below!  ;D

Sirol

I can't make promises for the first week of March, (For those who don't know yet, I am currently stuck in the aftermath of a tornado spree in my area as well as having to take over for one of my bosses, hence little writing time) but I should be able to post again in/from week 2.
As always, I entrust Hrafn, Xasik and Eydis with moving my character(s) if necessary. <3

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Orum N'Jeer

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Xasik

Here.
Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I haven't been feeling very well.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.