January Role Call!

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, January 01, 2022, 07:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys, its the start of a new month...and year :) So fire off a reply to let us know that you're still around and posting.

Gideon Drake

Here, likely, assuming there will be somewhere where Gideon will be useful.

Sirol

Still slower than usual, but I'll be around and posting. ^^

Quote from: Gideon Drake on January 01, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

Here, likely, assuming there will be somewhere where Gideon will be useful.

I can try and find your character some work if you like. :D

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Xasik

Xasik here, ready to rock and roll

Gideon Drake

Quote from: Sirol on January 01, 2022, 12:34:33 PM

Still slower than usual, but I'll be around and posting. ^^

I can try and find your character some work if you like. :D

I'd appreciate that, thanks.

Orum N'Jeer

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Sirol

Quote from: Gideon Drake on January 02, 2022, 09:24:30 AM

I'd appreciate that, thanks.

No problem! :)
I am not sure as to whether and what is planned for this month's main story arc, but what I can already offer would be two B-Plotlines we can have:
With Gideon being both, a pilot and a tactician, he might be interested in beta testing one of Sirol's new SIMM projects?
Alternatively, I could also offer Peylix doing some counselling (and mmmmaaaybe slighty invasive psychological investigations) on Drake due to his reported... Well... Incident last month. xD

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Gideon Drake

Quote from: Sirol on January 03, 2022, 12:45:40 PM

No problem! :)
I am not sure as to whether and what is planned for this month's main story arc, but what I can already offer would be two B-Plotlines we can have:
With Gideon being both, a pilot and a tactician, he might be interested in beta testing one of Sirol's new SIMM projects?
Alternatively, I could also offer Peylix doing some counselling (and mmmmaaaybe slighty invasive psychological investigations) on Drake due to his reported... Well... Incident last month. xD

That could work.  :) In fact, maybe a bit of both? Peylix would do some counseling with Gideon while he analyzes one of Sirol's SIMM projects. And, who knows, they'd both fall in love.

Out of curiosity, who does Peylix look like? If you don't have a faceclaim, I can make one if you'd like. :)

Kyan Mackenzie

Xasik

I'm a Geologist Jim, not a Biologist.....

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.