News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

S3-M12: OOC Discussion

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, January 13, 2022, 11:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys, new mission time!

To catch us all up...

~ The Romulan mission ended in a standoff, with Starfleet ships and Klingon ships arriving as the shooting was about to start. The Romulans tucked tail and ran.

~ Jettis was poisoned by the Romulan Free Stae mole and remains in a medically innduced coma back on the station,

~ All the main characters at least are on the Lirpa. If you want to bring a NPC along too (thinking of the Tholians, but Cloten might be fun to have along as well :-P) that's cool.

That brings me to the mission at hand.

While on patrol, the Lirpa will encounter an anomoly of some sort... I'll leave the details of that to the science types to figure out. The only stipulation is that it is not temporal, and the Lirpa is going to be hurled to parts unknown (Spoiler Alert: Outside the Milky Way Galaxy ) When we arrive, we will be transported to a space station in orbit of a small asteroid with a flat surface and a breathable atmosphere. (10-15 kilometers in diameter)

we can spend a few days (real time) getting there and do some character Development posting, or get there sooner, I'll leave that up to you guys.

Once there, we will be placed in a holding area with hundreds of other aliens, some of which might be familiar, but most who won't. Alot of the aliens will be one offs who we will never see again, so have fun with them. Use yer imaginations. Nothing is off the table. No worries about canon, because they aren't from our galaxy and we aren't likely to see them again. :-)

Our abductors will then show up and explain that we are participating in a "Battle Royale" with the others. We will be transported to the surface and we must gather resources and eliminate all the other alien crews in order to win. If we win, we will be allowed to go back to our own galaxy. More rules of the game will be supplied when we get to that point. But until then, we can just focus on posting and character development/ interactions.

Happy posting!

Sirol

Opening up a bag of fresh juicy tags for:
Xasik, Eydis/Reisen
...and some warmed up soft tags for the entire bridge crew and Hrafn. ^^

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263064/#msg263064

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Xasik

I have some fresh tags for Sirol, Eydis, Reisen, Kyan and Peylix
and a soft tag for Hrafn (welcome back!)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263134/#msg263134

Kyan Mackenzie

Hard tags for Hrafn, Gaito, and Sirol.

Soft tags to Pev, Eydis, and Xasik.

The anomaly looks kinda like this...

~ Feel free to take liberties with the treknological speak. Once we get sensors data, it can be discovered that the anomaly has all the markers of an artificial wormhole. The "ship" that's in distress will be getting closer and closer to the opening, but there won't be any new communication from them. Just the same distress call on a loop, which we might be able to clean up a little. It's saying that they are the Bajoran freighter Relaketh, and that they got trapped in the anomaly and their power is failing. (Whether or not we discover before getting sucked in after them that it's a fake is entirely up to you guys.)

~ As to your own posting, the only parameters we need to keep solid is that it's NOT temporal, and that we are definitely going in there, whether we choose to do so in order to save the "Relaketh". or whether we get sucked in after discovering that the ship isn't real is open for you guys to play with.

Sirol

Sirol:
Fresh tags to: Hrafn, Kyan, Eydis/Reisen & Xasik

I had Sirol advise against getting too close to the anomaly due to her past experience with artificial wormholes [spoiler][One ate her homework. And presumably her brother.][/spoiler], but of course, that does not mean anyone has to listen ;)

Peylix:
Tas for: Emerald, and soft tag for Eydis

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263306/#msg263306

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Fresh tags for:
Hrafn & Eydis

Soft tags for:
Kyan, Xasik, Reisen and the rest of the people present on the bridge.

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/new/#new

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

One more round with Fresh tags for:
Hrafn & Eydis

And squishy soft tags for:
Kyan, Xasik, Reisen, Gideon and the rest of the bridge folk.

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263435/#msg263435

In my last post I did hint at some sort of little/un-predictable gravitational side effect of the anomaly to (hopefully) snatch us in as planned.
Please let me know if you would like me to elaborate and/or nudge any further. :)

Sirol's Browser History

Hrafn Falleg

I'm guessing - not discussed this with the boss as yet - that this is going to be a 2 - parter...since we are on the last day of February now and well that's that... and we haven't even investigated the wormhole yet!

"Yes, the spots DO go all the way down.  No, you don't get to see!"

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys, so I'm not sure how many of you play, or have played Fortnite... but basically the Battle Royale is based on the game. I've attached the video below to kind of show you what things are going to look like when we get into the actually Battle. It's 8 person squads in our case... or how ever man of us there are down there.

Kyan, Hrafn, 3 NPCs, Pev, Sirol, Xasik, Cloten, T'Prith right? so 10 person...

Orum N'Jeer

Thank you! I don't, so that's a big help!

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Sirol

Small post from Sirol. Looking forward to play space Fortnite! :D
Sorry for the slow response. My work is leaving me with super little time for anything at the moment.

No direct tags this time since Sirol is still a brain smoothie, but everyone is invited to hear my character's summoning call. :)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263648/?topicseen#msg263648

Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

Sorry for taking so long to post. I've been sitting on this post for a couple of weeks now. Anyway, here it is with soft tags to all.

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263654/#msg263654

Eydis

Hi does anyone know how to make the image of eydis as a xenomorph to appear as a image in the chat and not as link ? and hi xasik and sirol and tags i guess to everyone

Sirol

Quote from: Eydis on March 29, 2022, 10:08:22 PM

Hi does anyone know how to make the image of eydis as a xenomorph to appear as a image in the chat and not as link ? and hi xasik and sirol and tags i guess to everyone

Hey there :)

To have an image displayed all you do is ass after the link you would otherwise raw paste into the post.

Example:

[imghttp://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/e/ea/Skyrim_arrow_in_the_knee_3.jpg[/img]]

Result:

If you want to resize the display image - for the sake of the explanation, let's say to 100 pixels wide -, you can turn the opening

[img]

into

[img=width 100]

The link will still work nut you can fit the image to your liking
Example:

Hope I managed to explain it wll. Let me know if it works :)

I'll probably get to one more post around tomorrow if I get to keep my day(s) off. :3

Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.