Eydis

tag to sirol xasik and hfran

Sirol

(Sirol)
Tags for: Xasik, Eydis, Kyan & Pev
Soft tags for: Essentially everyone who likes to join

(Peylix)
Tags for: Xasik/Emerald

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263774/#msg263774

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone on Katra! :)

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Eydis

Updated post with Reisen Current appearance. I had forgetton to include him.  And happy weekend as well. Hope everyone is doing well.

Sirol

Poor Reisen. ^^
I'll make sure to give him some extra attention in my next reply :3

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Eydis

Quote from: Sirol on April 11, 2022, 05:59:06 AM

Poor Reisen. ^^
I'll make sure to give him some extra attention in my next reply :3

Oh dear Lol Your level of attention and Detail is alot and never fails to be impressive. It does make a little hard to keep up or even attempt it lol but it is fun and thanks for your patience and hope you are doing well

Xasik

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m12-the-battle-royale/msg263924/#msg263924

Fresh tags for Sirol, Eydis, Kyan, Hrafn, Pev, Reisen, Peylix

Sorry it took me so long to get this post out everyone.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.