S3-M9: Downtime (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, September 06, 2021, 09:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Happy Labor Day Everyone (and Happy Belated Father's Day to King)

The new mission is up and running.

Downtime is meant to give us all a well deserved break from the breakneck posting of the last EPIC mission.

This is designed to be slice of life - character building - type of mission.

I do have one group activity planning - a picnic, BBQ type thing - near the middle of the mission (say starting around 9/18 or 9/20).

Have fun,

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Reisen

Balan

Skargarr

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kyan Mackenzie

How long has it been IC since the end of the last mission?

Serena King

Quote from: Kyan Mackenzie on September 09, 2021, 07:15:42 AM

How long has it been IC since the end of the last mission?

Katra's mission starts align with the real world calendar. First post of last mission was 1st of August, 2399. For current mission it's 6th September, 2399 (or so).

Depending on how you interpret the mission goes on for In Character, about 35 days or so have passed, assuming missions took place over the course of a 24-48 hour period, with the rest going past "off screen".

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Skargarr

I been going off the fact its been like 2 days after the terrorist attack and Skar still feels the loss and the attack is still on his mind regardless of the days past :).

Kyan Mackenzie

Tag back to Deej and the Incredible Hulk.

Kirok

Sirol

Tags to: Kyle, Eydis and Xasik/Emerald
Soft tags to: Whoever likes to bump into Sirol along the way.
She is heading out for the Arboretum now - meet her for  tasty surprise. ^^

(Last post until I am back home Monday/Tuesday.
@Eydis & Xasik: Feel free to move my character if the situation calls for it. ^^)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m9-downtime/msg261199/#msg261199

Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

Quote from: Sirol on September 16, 2021, 07:49:42 PM

Tags to: Kyle, Eydis and Xasik/Emerald
Soft tags to: Whoever likes to bump into Sirol along the way.
She is heading out for the Arboretum now - meet her for  tasty surprise. ^^

(Last post until I am back home Monday/Tuesday.
@Eydis & Xasik: Feel free to move my character if the situation calls for it. ^^)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m9-downtime/msg261199/#msg261199

a little tag in return for you
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m9-downtime/msg261201/#msg261201

I hope you have a good time while you're away! and thank you. If need be I'll drag Sirol along

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Kirok

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.