News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

May POTM

Started by T'Lara, May 24, 2021, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Lara

Hello all! We have a May POTM to submit! Please record your selections here. You can choose any Discovery post written during the month of May.

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Nira Said

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Danjar-Torra Addams

April's POTM is up on Fleet Service News (available to be voted on).. should this not be for May nominations?

Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Nira Said

Fleet-wise, but we never did have POTM for the ship so far, I think...

Edit: Oh. It's been changed to say May. My bad, I better re-submit a May post.

Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."

Don Damien Addams

Nira Said

Here's my resubmission: Post #39, Nira has a problem and she turns to Savar for help (given it's May posts required).
https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/uss-discovery/season-14-episode-6-chain-reaction/msg255548/#msg255548

Betazoid

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.