March POTM

Started by T'Lara, April 18, 2021, 09:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T'Lara

Here it is, the Post of the Month for March! Congrats, Lek!

Quote from: Lek on March 29, 2021, 11:06:16 AM

[Fort Rim - Arizona Territory]

Lek felt like an idiot in the preposterous outfit he was wearing.

"As if anyone with visual organs can't tell I'm not a Hyoomon."

He grumbled as he sat in the wagon behind the riding beasts known as horses. He had a rudimentary idea of how to control the vehicle, but he figured he was more likely to die en route to Paradise than at the hands of the Thuriga.

"And even if we succeed, there is still the matter of the warp drive needing two weeks of repairs and figuring out how to get back to our own time."

He sighed and waited for the signal to start the raid. While he waited, he was treated to the front row experience of one of the horses lifting its tail and dropping a massive load of foul smelling feces directly in front of him.

"Why do I think that's the best thing that's going to happen to me tonight?"

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Danjar-Torra Addams

Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.