News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by Kyle Briggs, July 24, 2016, 04:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle Briggs

Okay. I know the fourth SIMM will coming up soon and some of you may be transferred but for now, we play this as if we're still a crew. The plan is to end the current mission here shortly and begin the new one on August 1. I need to know who will be here and active. Thanks.

Captain Kyle Briggs. No LOAs planned.

Leela Kaz

Present! :-)

With no planned LOA's

"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been." - Jadzia Dax[/center]

Kali Reyes

Reporting for duty! No planned LOA's either.

Lizzie Vaughan

Reporting in - There is a week in the middle of August that I may have trouble getting on-line as I am going away. but if the Wi-fi is as good as advertised then there will be no problems.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Zero Alpha

*grumbles at being disturbed from research*

Present with no LoAs planned. 

Species : Genetically Engineered Human

Archangel T'Koris/Ilana Telak/Persephone M'rai/Rachel Deacon

Tekin Nevir

Your CSO is here as well... just need to find a way to clear my name now that we're fixing things with Hrafn.

Jiseth

Flight officer grouchy pants here. No planned LOA. *grumble grumble grumble*

Edit: I lied, going LOA 7/26 to 8/7

Lennox Ainsley

Present, with no planned LOAs.

EDIT-

Will be away from the 1-17th Aug as I am visiting family. Will be on trying to post but cannot promise anything.

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Alexander Wu

I will be away on exercise from Aug 17 to 31, and will not have regular internet access. My work schedule has been sporadic, and I find myself unable to regularly meet the posting standards expected of my position. As such, I will be submitting a LOA for the month of August, and will completely step down as Executive Officer if requested by the Admin group and my fellow CLOs.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Safefta Pardek

Present. My work schedule has changed, so my all-day-every-day availability will be diminished, but I only have a week of LoA planned from August 17-21st.

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Arlan Opran

Arlan Opran... quasi-present

I'm torn, frankly.  At most, I'm likely to only post about once every 10-14 days with this character.  If that's acceptable as active, then we're good.  Otherwise, he's shelved.

Dimitri Brooks

hey there, I'd like to apologise for my inactivity. It's been a rough few weeks trying to find a new place (IRL, moved to Scotland). Will hopefully be active very soon!

James A. Hawke

Present

No LOA planned, only a handful of trials that I can normally handle.

Click on the Badge to see bio

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.