S:5 E:14 - Conflict of Interest - Discussion

Started by Ian Galloway, August 14, 2023, 10:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Okay everyone, the new thread is up. You have a couple days to talk about your time on the station and then we are off to the wild frontier of the Romulan border. Wherein, the Challenger finds herself impaled on the horns of a dilemma with big ramifications for the whole Otorin sector... what could it be? We will soon see. Enjoy!

ShranLahr ch'Verret

K...  will keep Lahr out of the main mission as I can't be certain of my ability to post, especially as we get into September.

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Orum N'Jeer

Hey wait, I'm a Romulan! Let me know if there's anything specific I can bring to the table. I foresee instant and inevitable conflict.

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Nira Said

As we approach the end of the mission, there is something critical that must be addressed. In fact, it is the reason we are ending the mission much sooner than had anticipated.

I refer to the fact that there has been a steady decline in posting for the past month or so. We have had less and less people posting, notwithstanding developments. We're virtually down to an extreme handful of people posting. There have been unanswered tags. And that is just extremely bothering.

Therefore, I'm putting up this end-of-mission roll call. Everybody is to answer the roll call. And at the same time, anybody who has not had a post written in more than a week who answers the roll call must give their reasons for their absence. In addition, please provide your opinions about the mission, what there is about the mission to cause you to post most increasingly infrequently, and what you can recommend we can do better in the next mission. Because we want to avoid something like this from happening again.

First Officer, Outpost Solaere
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."
NPC: Savar

Aarwendil Cheizex

In the end of august, I made an admission exam to enter in a master degree program. I not only was aproved, but also got a scholarship. Then, I got busy between solving some bureaucracy, doing my enrollment and already starting the search, because I need things going well to justify the scholarship. Due to that, I couldn't follow this mission as I have hoped. Since so much had happened after I posted for the last time, I decided to wait for the next mission.

Betazoid, Male

Cole Shepard

Been doing some extra hours and been tired when I get home. Will get a post in tomorrow if mission is still up

Jettis Jyur

I'm around, just been busy with work, and felt most of the time my character's input was unnecessary or hardly necessary. Mostly just relaying information I get OOC and posting it when I get time,as NPCs did a lot of the heavy lifting story-wise.

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Vacationing.  Access to stable internet and time without hubby griping about that time spent on internet is why I've been absent this month.  Previously it was all fiend work keeping me busy. Things will settle for me come October. I'll be home and hubby will have his own distractions. 

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Abas Th'vyrrol

Quote from: Jettis Jyur on September 23, 2023, 09:51:07 PM

I'm around, just been busy with work, and felt most of the time my character's input was unnecessary or hardly necessary. Mostly just relaying information I get OOC and posting it when I get time,as NPCs did a lot of the heavy lifting story-wise.

Mostly concur with this.

Medical section didn't have a lot to do (probably because until recently y'all didn't have a medical section ;) ), work/life was busy, and a lot of action taking place seemed to be happening either elsewhere or moving the plot forward by GMNPCs. Limited interaction or activity to chew on (Only so many times one can go "character is waiting in sickbay for orders")

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.