Fleet Mission-Turning Point Mission discussion

Started by John Brown, April 30, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henriks Ābols

This mission's gonna be awesome. :D

Quote from: John Brown on April 30, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

You know the drill

Do you mean this drill? I call it Vera.

"Me, I see a stiff, one I didn't have to kill myself, I just get the urge to, you know, do stuff..."
-Jaybe Cobb

Jiseth

Chira Arthur

Quote from: Henriks Á,,â,¬bols on April 30, 2014, 09:10:52 PM

Do you mean this drill? I call it Vera. (Sorry, been watching too much Firefly lately)

No, no...people aren't supposed to know about the horrible experiments until AFTER they're stuck in Sickbay.

:-X

For full bio, just click that knowing smile.
Gabriel/Chira/Raynor
"May we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Henriks Á,,â,¬bols on April 30, 2014, 09:10:52 PM

Do you mean this drill? I call it Vera. (Sorry, been watching too much Firefly lately)

Quote from: Chira Arthur on April 30, 2014, 10:57:20 PM

No, no...people aren't supposed to know about the horrible experiments until AFTER they're stuck in Sickbay.

:-X

Umm ... *Looks confused and slightly concerned*
Quote from: John Brown on April 30, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

You know the drill

Quote from: Jiseth on April 30, 2014, 10:41:50 PM

Flight department ready

Your Chief Engineer reports ready!

Although I apologize for my post lacking in quality ... I'm very pleasantly distracted at the moment.

Zero Alpha

*looks up and grunts something about medical being ready*

Species : Genetically Engineered Human

Archangel T'Koris/Ilana Telak/Persephone M'rai/Rachel Deacon

James Booth

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

Jiseth

James Booth

Quote from: Jiseth on May 01, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

Tag back

And back, you'll have to forgive old Booth. He finds apologies hard :)

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

Jiseth

Quote from: James Booth on May 01, 2014, 05:22:46 PM

And back, you'll have to forgive old Booth. He finds apologies hard :)

Second verse same as the first  ;D

James Booth

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Jiseth on May 02, 2014, 11:18:06 AM

[Shuttle Bay 3]

It seemed odd to her the way the Chief was acting compared to the stern disciplinarian on the holodeck. Even more so compared to the man obnoxiously laughing at her holographic flight officer. Her death may not have completed the desired objective, but if it was getting her to bond with her senior officers then it was by no means a failure. With eyes focused on the slowly closing green openings of flesh, she took a deep breath, "I have a relative who is a Squadron Commander in the Romulan Fleet. She's never been fond of the idea of me here instead of there, but she's proud of what I've done so far. According to her, I'm one of a handful of Starfleet officers she doesn't see as completely worthless. We sent messages back and forth while I was at the Academy. Apparently that drew some attention..."

Her green eyes seemed to stare into nothingness now as her mind began to sift through the memories, trying to suppress the emotions that came with them, "I wasn't entirely well-liked by the other cadets, but I have to admit I was respected by those who know my flight prowess. Especially after they gave me my call sign, Oddball. At the time it was a polite equivalent to that Human gesture with the middle finger. Didn't stop me from becoming cadet XO of Nova Squad. I mean, flying's my life, but... I guess somethings are more important for other people to focus on. Green blood... Pointy ears... They were waiting for me in my dorm. Five of them. Asking about my family. My loyalties. I thought it was a sick joke at first. 'We're Red Squad. We don't exist and no one's going to believe you.' Cliche isn't it? Well... when they didn't get what they wanted, they started throwing punches. Tied me down to the coffee table... then took turns... I skipped classes the next day because I couldn't walk. To be honest, I never considered defecting until that day. I hated every single person in uniform around me. How they could be so oblivious. After my shuttle was sabotaged during my assignment to Earth's moon, I had the chance to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, which seems a little strange when you're trapped in a tin can without life-support, but it killed time. The uniform means something to me. Gods give you falsehoods and the reality is entire worlds are saved from starvation because some people in red, amber and teal brought not only food, but means so the populations can sustain themselves. This uniform brings hope to so many. I guess if there's one thing that a Romulan can believe in, it's that ideal." She went quiet for many long moments, slowly resurfacing from her dive into her past. "That's why I'm still here."

My vote for post of the week. :) That was absolutely excellent. :D Good job!

Also, I'm sorry that I wasn't on at all yesterday, I was busy being very pleasantly distracted. :) But! I'm back!

Quote from: Scott Anderson on May 01, 2014, 08:51:53 PM

Deck 7, Jeffries tube 9, Section 12A

Scott sat in the narrow Jeffries tube, he rested his head at one side and his feet at the other. Rubbing his chin, he looked at the PADD he was holding. It contained a letter from Callie Anderson, the Wife of Mike. He hadn't opened the letter, from what he knew of Callie she was a fine lady and made everyone she came across feel good about themselves.

Anderson rubbed his forehead, totally unsure of whether read the letter, particularly after Mike had stated he wanted nothing to do with him. It was something of a recurring theme for Scott, although things had started to change for the better. His initial meeting with Mike had been amicable, but since then it'd gone down hill. He moved his finger over the open file control, quickly pulling it back he ground his teeth. "Bloody hell, what do I do?"

To that note, would you like Bradley to give Scott some company? :)

James Booth

Sorry for the late response, for some reason at work last night it wouldn't let me onto the Churchill mission. Apparently it filtered the whole thing as sex, God knows how it came to that. Probably doesn't trust Booth lol

Christian Grix

Ok the madness of the last few weeks is over and i will be back to normal? soon.

Jiseth

Quote from: Bradley Miller on May 03, 2014, 12:47:52 PM

My vote for post of the week. :) That was absolutely excellent. :D Good job!

Aww thanks  :D

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.