Fleet Mission-Turning Point Mission discussion

Started by John Brown, April 30, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chira Arthur

Quote from: James Booth on May 03, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

Sorry for the late response, for some reason at work last night it wouldn't let me onto the Churchill mission. Apparently it filtered the whole thing as sex, God knows how it came to that. Probably doesn't trust Booth lol

Well.  Apparently, it knows us all too well.  -_-
Quote from: Bradley Miller on May 03, 2014, 12:47:52 PM

My vote for post of the week. :) That was absolutely excellent. :D Good job!

Yep, our resident Romulan knows how to bring on the feels.

For full bio, just click that knowing smile.
Gabriel/Chira/Raynor
"May we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: James Booth on May 05, 2014, 01:09:57 PM

"I guess I'll be leading one of the strike teams." He said with a devious smile. "Request permission to ask someone from the Churchill to join my team Sir?"

Hey Mr. Booth! If you need unorthodox help, I volunteer Bradley!

In-character Bradley would never volunteer himself for a fight of any kind, but he certainly wouldn't back down from one either. Plus he's a farm boy with a good shot. :) (Plus the author (me) likes writing shoot out scenes :) )

Chira Arthur

Quote from: Henriks Á,,â,¬bols on May 05, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

It was Valentine's day, I was feeling incredibly lonely, and she sat at my table in the mess hall. It was like she'd come to the rescue. And a short while later, the ship exploded.

...line of the day.

;D

Gabriel/Chira/Raynor
"May we never find space so vast, planets so cold, heart and mind so empty that we cannot fill them with love and warmth." - Dr. Tristan Adams

Jiseth

Quote from: Chira Arthur on May 05, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

...line of the day.

;D

That day was interesting*.

Interesting: a. Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die.

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Henriks Á,,â,¬bols on May 05, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

I can remember the first time I really had a conversation with her. It was Valentine's day, I was feeling incredibly lonely, and she sat at my table in the mess hall. It was like she'd come to the rescue. And a short while later, the ship exploded.

Quote from: Chira Arthur on May 05, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

...line of the day.

;D

Ha ha!!! Yes.  :D
Quote from: Chira Arthur on May 05, 2014, 11:30:32 PM

especially if he had been in love with the Romulan.  Or still was?  Was he?  And why did that bother her?  Aren't you supposed to be the one to answer those questions, 'counselor'?  Well, she never claimed to be the best at what she did.

Acting fully on impulse, Chira reached over, pulling Henriks into a full-on embrace.  "You sweet, sweet, man," she murmured into his shoulder.  "Whether Jiseth knows it or not, she's the luckiest person in the galaxy to have a friend like you."  Stepping back, she suddenly felt her cheeks flushing, and attempted a casual air.  "She'd better know it," she added, poking her tongue.

Well then ...  ;)

I'll be posting as quick as I can. I'm currently sitting in the office for one of my two jobs. This specific building houses the working facilities for 1,500 people and occasionally things move fast.  Hath posted. Tag T'Mautlian

citrus_xsinensis

Just a heads up to everyone, I'll be unavailable for the next 18 to 24 hours. See below for details:

Very few times in my life could I say I've had a moment this important.
A day more to my occupation important than any in the last 11 months.
The time to change our lives, starts right now.
Right now.
One more day, one chance.
All year, we've trained and prepared for this moment.
Us chosen few.
There will be no compromises, no do-overs, no room for excuses.
There will only be right now.
And the greats will rise.
This, is our time, the chosen few.
This is our moment.
Wish us luck, we'll need it.

Inspirational music! (Warning: Music is rated PG-13 for mild violence and mild to strong use of language)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3J6CyeFUds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwFe6okyUw

James Booth

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

Scott010178

Tag Amy. Sorry for the lack of posting over tha last couple of days. In a word, it's been Crap.

citrus_xsinensis

Jiseth

Quote from: Bradley Miller on May 08, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

Alrighty, I'm back and ready to post! :)

If you want to be mad at Jiseth, take a number, because apparently there's a line...  ;D

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Jiseth on May 08, 2014, 09:39:54 AM

If you want to be mad at Jiseth, take a number, because apparently there's a line...  ;D

Bradley isn't mad at Jiseth though ...

Henriks Ābols

Quote from: Bradley Miller on May 08, 2014, 07:49:07 PM

Bradley isn't mad at Jiseth though ...

Henriks isn't either. Just kind of sad, maybe a tad heartbroken.
Quote from: Deon Essai on May 09, 2014, 12:50:25 AM

The doors opened to Henriks looking at his watch.  An odd thing to have in this day and age, but to each there own.

C'mon. Watches are cool. I'd still carry one around, even that far into the future. :P

"Me, I see a stiff, one I didn't have to kill myself, I just get the urge to, you know, do stuff..."
-Jaybe Cobb

citrus_xsinensis

Alright, the Engineering Department reports fully ready!

I'm assuming T'Mautlan will be with us in Engineering to help, but as always feel free to do whatever! :)

And Amy and Scott, Bradley (in character) is expecting you to get to Engineering ... eventually. :) Bradley (out of character) tells you to take your time. :)

Chira Arthur

Quote from: Jiseth on May 08, 2014, 09:39:54 AM

Chira's only deeply annoyed at Jiseth.   :P

Gabriel/Chira/Raynor

citrus_xsinensis

Quote from: Chira Arthur on May 09, 2014, 08:19:08 PM

Chira's only deeply annoyed at Jiseth.   :P

(In character) Chira!!! If you need a friend (who won't blow you off unless the ship goes to full red alert (duty first you know)) then call Bradley!!! He will be your friend! :)

I will be putting in my next post within the next 27 hours. I just need to sort out a few things about the story in my head ... Pardon the delay, thank you.

In the mean time (I really hope I'm not being overbearing or annoying or arrogant here, I assure you that is not my intent. I'm simply confused) I have given out the call for everyone on the Engineering Alpha-Shift Crew to report to their duty stations ... I guess I'd been assuming that included Scott as well ... Bradley (in-character) knows that Amy has been transferred by now (maybe I'll write that in later) and so is currently just sitting in Engineering monitoring everything.
During my next post I will also reply to your tag T'Mautlan. Again, pardon the delay, and thank you very much.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.