Season 14, Episode 7: Distressed (Discussion)

Started by Tekin Nevir, July 26, 2021, 07:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekin Nevir

Welcome to a new mission!  We are passed the halfway point for this season, and I hope you enjoy this one.

Distressed

Synopsis: Finishing up their routine survey of the edges of the new Romulan Free State, the Discovery and her crew respond to an automated distress signal that is Federation in origin.

Tags to those I mentioned in the Forward Lounge.  The rest of you could either be perofmring your duties, or joining us for the ceremony.

I will also give a congrats to the following individuals:

Luby is now an Ensign.

Alex is now Petty Officer First Class

Torra is now a Lt. JG

Lek is now a Lt. Commander, and the second officer.

T'Lara is now a full Commander.

Please post if you have any questions or concerns, and enjoy!

Tekin Nevir

Alright... away team.  I gave you all a tag.

Yes, the people on the Bridge are yourselves.  You get the opportunity to see what you would look like dead.

Tekin Nevir

Next round of PMs have been sent out to give results of an hour of investigative work.  If thee is somethng you wanted to do in that hour and didn't get anything from me, message me and I'll help out.

An hour later, I expect senior officers in the conference room to discuss our findings.

Don Damien Addams

I was going to reply but another simm got me angry with another player. Sorry. I will reply some time on Wednesday

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.