Discussion for S3 - M1 The Butterfly Effect

Started by Solluk, January 12, 2021, 12:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solluk

The Butterfly Effect

The Etrosian refugees on Meridian appear to be the source of a dangerous new plague.  Meanwhile, old friends and new faces visit the Gamma Quadrant.  The USS Healy must respond to a friend in crisis as the fate of the Meridian homeworld sits on a razor's edge.  But Meridian may be the least of Katra's concerns when an agent of Starfleet Intelligence reveals an even greater threat to the station.

Please place tags, questions, and comments in this thread as you explore our new mission: The Butterfly Effect.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Don Damien Addams

Tag. I have it open for anyone who wanted to reply

Sirol

Soft tag @ Beja, and super, super soft squishy tag @ Hrafn/Nerys.

And also: 100% tag for whoever feels like bumping into Sirol - as usual. ^^

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Catherine Goodspeed

Never turn your back on a species with tusks, teeth or claws sharper than your own wit.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sirol

Kovnin: Tag for Tess/Jarok at the Rommy Embassy. (Soft tag for Rayek/tr'Hei maybe?)

Sirol: Tag for whoever feels like bumping into Sirol and this charming little bundle of energy near the embassies.

Also: Sorry for me being slow at the moment. Sickness got me back... :/

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Catherine Goodspeed

*backhands a tag back to Solluk*  feel free to move Cat and Gus to a comfy seat with refreshments in the break area :)

(OMG! I meant like backhand in playing tennis... not a "backhand" as in slap!! LMAO!)

Never turn your back on a species with tusks, teeth or claws sharper than your own wit.

Beja

I mean it could have been a slap, we have all seen how Cat can be with knitting needles!

Beja

tags to Dr. Hagen, and soft tags to Cat as NPC Mary

Sirol

Here comes the traditional boop to Tess/Ambassador Jarok. ^.^

(Trying to wrap things up a little.)

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Aaaand, another Tag for Tess/Ambassador Jarok.

Soft tags to Hrafn and Beja. ^.^

Sirol's Browser History

Catherine Goodspeed

Tag Solluk as Mas and soft tag to Beja as Mary :)

Beja

tags to Dr. Hagen, and tags to the officer's dinner, and wrap from Mary the NPC :)

Sirol

Tag at Tess/Ambassador Jarok and Hrafn/Nerys

[Sorry for the long wait I had to take care of some family stuff.]

Sirol's Browser History

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.