Discussion for S3 - M2 The Butterfly Effect Pt. 2

Started by Solluk, February 02, 2021, 12:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Saxon

Soft tag to Netha-Sar Murselas, and tag to the Bridge of the Healy.

I also had permission from Goodspeed for the scene in Engineering.

Beja

John Saxon

Another soft tag to Netha-Sar Murselas, and tag to the Healy.

Beja

Beja

Beja

Solluk

Hello all.

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my resignation as CO of Katra Station at Shadowfleet.

I think this has been the best sim of the fleet, with the best players.  I have some irreconcilable differences with the current administration, and have decided to retire from my post.  If anyone needs to reach me, I can be reached at [email protected].

Obviously, recent story events leave Katra and everyone on it somewhat stranded.  However, there are easy story resolutions.  It is possible that Starfleet efforts on the Bajoran side of the wormhole, perhaps in conjunction with the Orb of Prophecy and Change, allow the wormhole aperture to be re-opened.  This would be an easy explanation for the restoration of travel, and perhaps even allow a sub-plot with Hrafn's husband and the Discovery to be involved in restoring the wormhole.  This could either be a mission, or it could all happen offscreen, whatever the admin (Anna fka Carter) may decide.

The Admin may also propose some entirely different solution.

In any event, you all have my greatest affection, and I hope to write with you again, sometime, somewhere.

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Sirol

Quote from: Solluk on March 08, 2021, 10:06:56 AM

Hello all.

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my resignation as CO of Katra Station at Shadowfleet.

I think this has been the best sim of the fleet, with the best players.  I have some irreconcilable differences with the current administration, and have decided to retire from my post.  If anyone needs to reach me, I can be reached at [email protected].

Obviously, recent story events leave Katra and everyone on it somewhat stranded.  However, there are easy story resolutions.  It is possible that Starfleet efforts on the Bajoran side of the wormhole, perhaps in conjunction with the Orb of Prophecy and Change, allow the wormhole aperture to be re-opened.  This would be an easy explanation for the restoration of travel, and perhaps even allow a sub-plot with Hrafn's husband and the Discovery to be involved in restoring the wormhole.  This could either be a mission, or it could all happen offscreen, whatever the admin (Anna fka Carter) may decide.

In any event, you all have my greatest affection, and I hope to write with you again, sometime, somewhere.

Cheers!

I am incredibly sad and sorry to see you leave.
You have been an amazing roleplayer, writer, artist and problem solver, and Katra certainly won't be the same without you.

Within a little over three months you have earned so much of my respect. You always did so much to include everyone; you convinced me to stay when I wanted to leave, and you put so much love and effort into every single post you made. A true Captain.

This goes to all; You, Tess, Rayek, Catherine, Saxon, Finn and Beja - You all have made this simm so interesting, welcoming and engaging, and seeing all of you leave truly saddens me.
I do not know what happened behind the scenes to lead to it, but I can only imagine it to be a grave and heavy decision for you all to make.

Shadow Fleet certainly will not be the same without you, and I will miss you a lot.
Take good care.
It was a short journey, but one to remember.

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Eydis

Quote from: Solluk on March 08, 2021, 10:06:56 AM

Hello all.

Cheers!

I think you did well and put up with my sometimes silliness the best. I do hope nothing to do with me why you are leaving

Danjar-Torra Addams

Quote from: Eydis on March 12, 2021, 01:06:44 AM

I think you did well and put up with my sometimes silliness the best. I do hope nothing to do with me why you are leaving

Hey Eydis

Rayek's player here in my alt-form..   No.  Please do not feel this is in anyway, your doing.  It is not.   

Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Sirol

Quote from: Eydis on March 12, 2021, 01:06:44 AM

From what I gathered it has nothing you or anyone else on Katra did. No worries, you're doing fine. :)

Tags at :
- Rayek/Saqa7 in the Gamma Brauhaus. [See edit]
- Every free scientist (I may have forgotten some names, so... Just come to Sirol's lab if you feel science-y)

Soft tags at:
- Basically everyone on Katra... Who would be willing to join Saqa7 and Sirol in the Gamma Brauhaus.

Softest of all tags to:
- Hrafn. I was uncertain as to whether include your kids, I hope it is okay that I waited with it - for now.

Edit - @Torra: Looks like you were faster than me once again.
Alright. I wrote Saqa7 out of the scene. Once again sorry for the misunderstanding.
I mentioned that she politely excused herself, but that she had to do other things.
(I'll miss playing with her. She was super sweet ^^)
As for the rest of the gathering, I let it as it is, so everyone who wishes to can still join.

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Kirok

Tag Sirol

and Soft tags to:  everyone on Katra

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sirol

Tags: at Zex and Hrafn

Soft tags: Everyone else.

<3

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Eydis

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.