News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

S3-M10: Unfinished Business (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, October 02, 2021, 08:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyan Mackenzie

Reisen

Am Curious how to add Reisen or make his introduction to the station.

Kirok

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2021, 11:29:33 AM

Am Curious how to add Reisen or make his introduction to the station.

You can enter anywhere you want.

EQ is finishing up at the picnic, Zex and others are 'greeting' the visiting admiral, and Kiork will be heading to welcoming party very shortly.

Showing up in Ops is also an option.  I will spawn someone to RP with you if you go that way.

But as you are using Reisen as an NPC, you can just use your Edyis account with a [NPC Reisen] notation at the top of your post instead of using this account ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Reisen

I will use reisen as npc  Possible on this account or with eydis. My phone is logged onto eydis and laptop is with reisen

Sirol

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2021, 02:17:46 PM

I will use reisen as npc  Possible on this account or with eydis. My phone is logged onto eydis and laptop is with reisen

You can join your fellow scientists.
We soft-tagged you a while back and Xas offered to give Reisen a tour. ^^

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Reisen

Quote from: Sirol on October 10, 2021, 05:13:57 PM

You can join your fellow scientists.
We soft-tagged you a while back and Xas offered to give Reisen a tour. ^^

Sorry about that sirol. I forgot to check this account and the dicussion link till now

Also soft tag back at you and i will post for eydis as well.

Sirol

Quote from: Reisen on October 10, 2021, 09:01:02 PM

Sorry about that sirol. I forgot to check this account and the dicussion link till now

Also soft tag back at you and i will post for eydis as well.

It's all good, no worries :)
I'll get to you as we speak, and will try to finish my post tonight, and, yes, I also have something in the bank foe Eydis as well. Sirol sees hir as part of her family now after all :3

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

Kyan Mackenzie

Xasik

Tag to Sirol and Eydis from little Emerald sending out their love and affection
Tags to Peylix and Skaldyr as well. Emerald is reaching for everyone connected to the Lattice

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m10-unfinished-business/msg261927/#msg261927

Kyan Mackenzie

tag to mister Balan! Also a tag remaining in the Cargo bay for James.

Sirol

Tags to:
Eli, Xasik/Emerald, Kyle

Soft tags:
Eydis and the briefing room

My apologies for the slow reply frequency. I am still fighting my sickness at the moment.

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m10-unfinished-business/msg262000/#msg262000

Sirol's Browser History

Kyan Mackenzie

Sirol

Tags for: Eli, Reisen, Kyle, Kyan & Carter
Soft tags for: Xasik/Emerald
(Sirol)

Tags for: Eydis & Xasik/Emerald
Soft tags for: Reisen
(Peylix)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m10-unfinished-business/msg262054/#msg262054

Sirol's Browser History

Sirol

Sirol's Browser History

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.