S3-M11: The Best Things In Life Are Free (Discussion)

Started by Jettis Jyur, November 01, 2021, 07:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jettis Jyur

Hey all,

here's the corresponding discussion thread for our new mission! Feel free to post and get your characters situated, before I forward the story in the next day or two.

Xasik

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

Kyan Mackenzie

Xasik

Sirol

Tags to Xasik, Eydis, Emerald and Reisen in the lab.

Tags to Jyur, Maxwell, Kyan, Rodwell and a lot of Pev in the Conference room.

:)

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m11-the-best-things-in-life-are-free/msg262578/#msg262578

Sirol's Browser History

Xasik

tags to Sirol, Eydis, Reisen and Kyan

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m11-the-best-things-in-life-are-free/msg262677/#msg262677

(Sorry it took me so long. I was really stuck on what to write)

Kyan Mackenzie

Hey guys, if you want to post about an interaction with the Free State mole, Stelan T'Mas, feel free. He's trying to pu together a profile of the senior staff to give to his superiors. So he'll likely be mining for info on what makes your character tick without being obvious about it. Have fun!

Also, I talked to Jettis and he's a bit bogged down with RL stuff. I'm going to fast forward the mission a bit tonight. It will be 2-3 days. The Romulans will arrive in force to demand that the freighter and it's crew be remanded to their custody.

SPOILER ALERT!!!   It ain't happening!

Orum N'Jeer

I'm at a standstill waiting for something from Captain Satar  before I can move forward. If the mission jumps ahead in time I may need to include a flashback, since Pev needs to get a handle on what Satar is thinking and expecting, and if it's okay to talk to other Romulans.

If all of the Romulan types are NPCs we can write however we want, let me know that too and I'll just start writing them all myself. :)

"Misdirection is the key to survival. If knowledge is power then to be unknown is to be unconquerable." --The Romulan Way

Kyan Mackenzie

Quote from: Pev on December 20, 2021, 10:58:36 AM

I'm at a standstill waiting for something from Captain Satar  before I can move forward. If the mission jumps ahead in time I may need to include a flashback, since Pev needs to get a handle on what Satar is thinking and expecting, and if it's okay to talk to other Romulans.

If all of the Romulan types are NPCs we can write however we want, let me know that too and I'll just start writing them all myself. :)

As Satar isn't our "mole" I say go with it. Everyone but Stelan is who and what they claim to be. :D Have at it!

Sirol

Looking forward to see where you are about to head with out Romulan friends over here. ^^
(My apologies for my long absence. RL keeps getting in my way.)

Tags to:
Pev, Xasik, Kyan, Reisen, Eydis, Emerald

https://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/katra-station/s3-m11-the-best-things-in-life-are-free/msg262818/#msg262818

Sirol's Browser History

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.