Discussion for S3 - M2 The Butterfly Effect Pt. 2

Started by Solluk, February 02, 2021, 12:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirol

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kirok

Quote from: Eydis on March 13, 2021, 05:14:41 PM

Sad day :(

come join us at the bar Eydis!
Zex called out to you over the lattis

tags to everyone else

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sirol

Tags to all children of Katra. ^.^

(Sorry for the short late post. I'm half down with fever atm. :/)

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History

Kirok

Sirol

Tag to everyone. <3 I'm sorry my post turned out so long, but there is so much interesting conversation stuff happening here. Also: Sirol talking about potentially initiating a search/rescue party is of course a thing for all Katra folks.
If any of you guys feels like maybe heading out together and finding Hrafn (and whoever else is still left here), we might come together and figure something out to close that part of the story and reunite everyone aboard Katra.

Sirol's Browser History

Kirok

tags back -  I think i caught everyone
If not please let me know

I would prefer to do more posts in the bar.
Least until we get word from above ;-)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.