S3 - M4: Revival (Discussion)

Started by Kirok, April 01, 2021, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena King

alt character of T'Vas (plus also 2nd alt Madison Kennedy)

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Don Damien Addams

Want to get feed back for counselor room.

How would you like it be a hologram room. A small one where it can adjust to each client. The room appears all white with a couch and a chair with a small table with a candle on it. There is a like a wall over the glass where you see outside which can be gone when room changes to the clients wishes.

The reason I wanted all white because it is bright and neutral color. And grey can come off boring. It could be light grey with dark grey furniture.

Cause the counselors are here for the clients. They will attune the room to their liking a bit to make them feel comfortable. They felt each individual might like the counselor room with possible distractions or maybe be offended by certain colors.

Sirol

Quote from: Kal on April 20, 2021, 10:45:00 PM

Want to get feed back for counselor room.

How would you like it be a hologram room. A small one where it can adjust to each client. The room appears all white with a couch and a chair with a small table with a candle on it. There is a like a wall over the glass where you see outside which can be gone when room changes to the clients wishes.

The reason I wanted all white because it is bright and neutral color. And grey can come off boring. It could be light grey with dark grey furniture.

Cause the counselors are here for the clients. They will attune the room to their liking a bit to make them feel comfortable. They felt each individual might like the counselor room with possible distractions or maybe be offended by certain colors.

I like the idea.
It would be interesting to see the changes and adaptations that come with every new client.
Would you be the one to have the room change, or is it something you would leave up to the people you RP with?

Plus, depending on culture of the client, I think it would be really interesting to see how they react to a bright white room. Some might find it soothing, some might find it terrifying. I see a lot of interesting RP potential here.

If you like, Sirol can totally create a simulation matrix for the counsellor.
Virtual worlds are her home special field after all. ^^

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Don Damien Addams

Quote from: Sirol on April 20, 2021, 10:51:09 PM

I like the idea.
It would be interesting to see the changes and adaptations that come with every new client.
Would you be the one to have the room change, or is it something you would leave up to the people you RP with?

Plus, depending on culture of the client, I think it would be really interesting to see how they react to a bright white room. Some might find it soothing, some might find it terrifying. I see a lot of interesting RP potential here.

Well yeah that be good. Let the person knows what they want. It help the counselor to know the client better. And they can choose plain

The idea came our world people get offended to easy. And I figure why not open wide. And the program will be under the client security access only. So it stays personal but no recording of session but the setting be the clients. Lol

Ignore the guy behind the red curtain. Replied on my phone. Ignore the fellow here. Lol

Serena King

Soft tag to Gideon, tag to the Captain when available, soft tag to anyone in OCC who wants to say hello

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Don Damien Addams

Quote from: Sirol on April 20, 2021, 10:51:09 PM

I like the idea.

I am running this idea through admin to be sure it be okay. And see what they say. I suggest it could be color like sick bay but possible be adjust

Kirok

Quote from: Don Damien Addams on April 21, 2021, 12:51:33 PM

I am running this idea through admin to be sure it be okay. And see what they say. I suggest it could be color like sick bay but possible be adjust

Tag to you from EQ and Zex

Sirol tag to you from Zex

Don Damien Addams

Quote from: Kirok on April 21, 2021, 04:40:50 PM

Tag to you from EQ and Zex

Sirol tag to you from Zex

Kirok I will type up my written reply I just made later

Sirol

Taggage for Kirok / Zex, Kal / Miracle and Eydis /Erika.

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kirok

Kyan Mackenzie

Tags to EQ and Kal and Serena if she wants to jump in.

Don Damien Addams

Guys thanks this mission really made me able to find Kal be more a character as he was teased thanks

Serena King

Tag to EQ. (Kyan, Kal, you two enjoy yourselves, just don't annoy Serena or else!)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.